MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Nice Plugin! Smile

Question: Is it possible to change the textcolor of the username above the avatar? Because of our MyBB-template we need a dark textcolor at this point...
(2009-01-29, 07:58 AM)BajaGringo Wrote: [ -> ]I tried installing it with 1.4. It would work but then whoever was logged in could not log out. Had to remove the mod. Too bad because I like it...
I also noticed that whenever a user does a search for their location on the map it comes back with "adress" located (or not)

"Adress" needs to be fixed to the correct spelling - "address"

Just thought I would "add" that in...

0. I'm sorry for answering so late Blush
1. I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reproduce that, can you specify more? Are you sure it isn't a problem with the browser-cache? What browser are you using?
2. Thanks, to report, I'll include that in the next update Wink

(2009-02-22, 07:03 PM)bigfraggle Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Plugin! Smile

Question: Is it possible to change the textcolor of the username above the avatar? Because of our MyBB-template we need a dark textcolor at this point...

It should be following the colours of the usergroups, and for normal users that means the colour of the normal links.
hey Paretje!!

me again after a while now.
still get one problem and have no more idea how to fix.
the speech bubble does not fit the size of the users avatars... i will attach a file to show what my worries are aboutWink

btw. after swiping this pin with my mouse again it fits th speech bubble

edit: using 1.1 now
Open the template usermap_pins_bit_user and replace it with this:
{$username}{$avatar}<br />

Does this works?
no, sorry...
doesn't.
any other solutions??

greetz
mia
May I ask you what browser you use? Maybe I can test then more specific?
I'm looking into the possibility of having a usermap in my forum, so I installed this plugin in my test forum (MyBB 1.4.4, PHP5, MySQL 5). Unfortunately clicking install&activate in the plugins page, broke the forum. For some reason the usergroups table had two extra fields and lost all of its entries. So anyone who tried to log in would get a session error (because the group didn't exist) and no permissions to view this page (because no group means no rights).

I fixed it by deleting the plugin, dropping the additional fields from the userfields table, and running INSERT INTO testmybb_usergroups SELECT * FROM anothermybb_usergroups.

I'm still unsure as to how this can have happened because by looking at your plugin all I see is some alter table statements that should not cause the contents of the table to be deleted.

And after reuploading the plugin and uninstalling and installing it again, it went through fine. Must've been something odd. Undecided

Seems to work fine now. Nice plugin. Smile
yep no prob
i'm using firefox...
to my excuse... i never tried another browser. but i can't as well... my iex is not working.
hey,

i just noticed, that my users aren't able to view the usermap. i ticked the box, that all my users are able to view it. any ideas?

cheers
mia
(2009-03-20, 12:14 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]And after reuploading the plugin and uninstalling and installing it again, it went through fine. Must've been something odd. Undecided

Seems to work fine now. Nice plugin. Smile

Maybe a MySQL-problem...

(2009-03-20, 11:20 PM)Mia Wrote: [ -> ]yep no prob
i'm using firefox...
to my excuse... i never tried another browser. but i can't as well... my iex is not working.

Which version?
latest
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25