MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
What was fixed in 1.0.2? It's working perfectly fine on my site now. Big Grin
Something else strange happen now.
As I told I deactivate the plugin till problems are fixed and now I cannot enter the gameplugin. I get the same error as I had with the usermap.

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

http://www.ikf-forum.eu/games.php

I upload the clean upload.php and usergroups.php from mybb and still this problem.
Quote:What do you mean? Can you give a screenshot?

I activate this plugin again to make a screenshot and I hopes also the gamepage was working again but it was not.
You had to make similar code changes in admin/usergroups.php to make the game section function...When you made the changes for the usermap, you didn't override those changes, did you?
Thanks Judel thats was why I lost the gamesection.
I do not understand why this happen with deactivating but it is back.
I've got question: How can I locate pin manually? When I search for example Cracow/Kraków/Krakow I get an error.
Search the coordinates on Wikipedia, convert them to decimal and put it in the database (usermap_* in mybb_users)
judel Wrote:What was fixed in 1.0.2? It's working perfectly fine on my site now. Big Grin

- Usergroups will be automatic updated
- Guests control to set a pin

spinning Wrote:
Quote:What do you mean? Can you give a screenshot?

I activate this plugin again to make a screenshot and I hopes also the gamepage was working again but it was not.

Hmmm, it works... But sometimes the maps are loaded a little bit slow. My pin is setted. In some browsers it's a little bit slower or you must to double click on it (That's what I got in Opera).
Then its a fault in internet exploder because Firefox also work 100%.
I test it on other computers with internet Exploder and everywhere the same problem.
When I make a double click or try to move the map a little bit in Internet Exploder (ie) the map will be a little bit bigger but direct after it it resize to smal just like in the example.
Waiting also does not matter.
I hope you can slove it because my visitors like this map system, my old map system is filled for a big part with people from all over the world.
There are also people who live in the sea (LOL)
http://www.kellystart.com/guestmapikf/guestmap.php

I also hope that in an update someday there is way to:

- deleting pins
- add pins by hand without code (or the last meters moving by hand).
And do you have the same problem with Skunkmap? I don''t know directly what the problem is ...
Adding pins without code is possible, manual (=phpMyAdmin). But I think it will come in a later version Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25