MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Yes I can!!!
Also refreshing without any problem.
Sorry, but now I can search the differences between the map of Ubuntu Belgium and Usermap Wink
So can I ask a stoooopid question?

Do people have to know anything special like code or coordinates to place their pin or is it as simple as a mouse click??? Can you explain? Many of my users, like me, are easily confused Toungue
All they have to know is where they are located, and they can be as specific as their street address, or as vague as their country.
great

so is it bug free?

i don't ask to be picky but i don't want to have to bug you all again about plug ins

if it still needs work I'll hold off
My users have a question to answer on thier location during the registration process. Does each user have to enter their location individually or will the plug in do this automatically ?

Has anyone tried www.maploco.com ?
@Goody2Shoes: Well 1.0.2 must to be bug-free. I will control tomorrow the differences with the Ubuntu Belgium map so it works with IE6.

@rcw: Well, momently not. But with some code-changes and/or a cronjob it's possible.
please i have an error.it is saying that user.lang .php file under languages not found and i am using version9
This file (usermap.lang.php) must in inc/languages/english

If you are using more languages copy also this file to:

inc/languages/THE MAP OF THE LANGAUGE (example Dutch, German, Polish)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25