MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
i only use english and i have uploaded it to the english language but i still get the same statement.
spinning that map on Ubuntu works perfectly with IE? I will control with that and with the documentation of the API.

professorskylolo Wrote:i only use english and i have uploaded it to the english language but i still get the same statement.

users.lang.php? It's usermap.lang.php. Can you control if that file of which you get an error exists and has read-rights for everybody?
Ubuntu map works 100% in ie, without any error.
1.0.2 is released!

Changes:
- IE compatible
- Other bugfixes
The Usermap Tools plugin is there:
- Add Pins by manual
- Delete Pins
Wonderfull work thanks, everything works fine with me in ie7.
I thought about one new idea and one sugestion.

- information how to add your location (perhaps with pop-up)
- in profile 'show me in the usermap'
- on the avatar after going over the pin a link to the profile
- under the map how many pins are added.
Well I think that last thing is clear: add your address and click on lookup.
It's really cool how we can now add people in the ACP, but I was confused at first. There isn't any difference when selecting the area. You zoom in and move the map around with the the mouse as a hand. Trial and error tells you that the last place you click before saving will be that member's spot. Thought there should be some other way of verifying. Other than that, really neat. Big Grin
Hi, can a user and / or the admin remove a users location from the map ? I cannot find this function.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25