MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Do you have any plans to add new features to this plugin?
Seems I did't post my response: no, except when there come some ideas, since I don't know really much changes, except changing to the AJAX Google Maps.
Hello,

at first, the plugin runs and i like it. But i have one Problem: We have Users they live in the same location. For example: User One lives in Frankfurt and submit his Pin and User two comes and lives in Frankfurt to and Submit his Pin, than User One isn't to see at the Usermap. I hop you can fix this for me, beacause i would enjoy this nice plugin !

rf
(2008-10-28, 01:17 PM)Fatmax Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I have a problem with my Usermap.

[Image: no_map.jpg]

shortened needs only the picture Wink

same picture MyBB 1.4.5 http://banana.kilu.de (testboard) f_urlopen enabled
this is an a nyc plug ins Smile we can trace those people where they came from Big Grin
I love this plugin. Thanks so much!
I am just about to upgrade from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5(6) and every time I plan an upgrade I usually deactivate all plugins before. However, this causes the loss of all user locations.

Could anyone help me how to dump especially the usermap data from the database before deactivating the plugin and how to import them after re-activating the usermap? This would be great! Wink
The only feature this plugin is missing is a link to the location from the User Profile (and perhaps the name of the city and country the user is located in).

Please consider including this ...
guys he said hes gone until his personal life evens out. it could be awhile..... this may take some time...
(2009-06-12, 12:08 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]guys he said hes gone until his personal life evens out. it could be awhile..... this may take some time...

Hm ...

Maybe time to commission a new map plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25