MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Paretje Wrote:And do you have the same problem with Skunkmap? I don''t know directly what the problem is ...
Adding pins without code is possible, manual (=phpMyAdmin). But I think it will come in a later version Wink

The problem was not with Skunkmap, I delete Skunkmap cause of I had to upload a big file to my small bandwidth.
So, you didn't use it?
I remove whole skunmap a while ago and installed your plugin
OK. Can you test this for me, spinning?:
usermap.php[attachment=8638]
No sorry, did not work.
And by refreshing the page I get De website http://www.ikf-forum.eu/usermap.php kan niet worden geopend. De bewerking is afgebroken. This also was with Skunkmap.
In firefox refreshing is also no problem!!!!
when i wanna see to Usermap its showing this msg

plz help me

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
Quote:when i wanna see to Usermap its showing this msg

I had the same, read somewhere else in this thread,
Yes, my guess is you didn't do the changes to the admin/usergroups.php file.
@spinning: Tomorow I release 1.0.2, and I will ask on some boards if they now a solution Wink I don't know, there must to be something with IE...

@jameel225: You must to save your usergroups Wink
Tomorrow, I release 1.0.2 in which it goes automatic.
Okay

till now thanks a lot.
Here the map works normal http://maps.google.nl/maps
I also regornized and I think its because of replacing the php file you add earlier, your pin and mine is gone. I think its normal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25