MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Usermap is a plugin using the Google Maps platform to let your users add a pin where they live. It's similar to the Skunkmap plugin. Advantages are the better integration with MyBB and more user-friendly.

Screenshots
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=511][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=512][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=498]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=499][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=500][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=501]

Download
1.1.2: Download

Translations:
You can find the translations, at least the Dutch one, here.

Usermap Tools
Usermap Tools isn't available for the new Usermap 1.1, but you still have all basic features available for the MyBB 1.4 version.
Wow, that was pretty easy. Thanks for sharing! Big Grin

By the way, I think you have a few typos in your readme. Still some info from your games section readme in there:

AFTER ADD:
// games.php functions
case "usermap":

should be usermap.php instead, right? No big deal there, but the following could cause some problems, I think:

AFTER ADD:
case "games":
$user['activity'] = "usermap";
break;

case "games": should be case "usermap": right? Wink

edit: I've got another problem. I've tried to change it so that guests can't view the map, but when I go back into the group, it's been set back to yes???
I will fix the problems Wink

Lol:
function usermap_usergroups_do()
{
	global $grouparray, $db, $mybb;

$grouparray['canviewusermap'] = $db->escape_string($mybb->input['canviewusernam']);

return $grouparray;
}
where does that code go? Into the actual plugin file or the one that's in the admin directory? Big Grin

and should that last part be input['canviewusernam'] or input['canviewusermap']????
Plugin, but I made the fix and tested it. I'm uploading it Wink
1.0.1 released Wink
After installing and activating I get this standard mybb message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'admin_robert'
Hmmm...OK, I can now change it in the ACP that guests cannot view the map, but when I check to see if I can see it as a guest, I still can. Should I have deactivated and then reactivated after uploading the new plugin file?
You might want to translate this too (in English): Stappenplan om te converteren vanaf Skunkmap:

Toungue
Nevermind about my problem. I didn't realize you made any changes to the root file. I just uploaded that, and now it's working the way it's supposed to. LOL Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25