MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(2009-11-14, 11:27 PM)Mercery Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dudes!

I've tried enabling this on my forum, but for some reason it often displays the yellow "click this to show full image" twice?

How can that be?

http://scrollstudio.com/forum/Thread-Pic...94#pid6594

Regards, Merc

Are you sure you have installed it properly? I don't even see the plugin active on the link you provided.
I deactivated it, sorry, my bad :p

I'll activate it, and keep an eye on this thread!

The odd problem is it seems to happen on a few posts, that they recieve the yellow code twice, and when the image is clicked it will open two windows with apparently one random image!
Working great on my forum, thank you very much.
by using this tips http://community.mybboard.net/thread-597...#pid426861
the adsense banner java script will not display, if there is resized images inside thread. At Adsense location, displaying your forum (frame), not adsense itself Smile
(2009-11-22, 04:26 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]by using this tips http://community.mybboard.net/thread-597...#pid426861
the adsense banner java script will not display, if there is resized images inside thread. At Adsense location, displaying your forum (frame), not adsense itself Smile

Can I have a URL of where this is happening? From all the tests I did with Adsense ads, I never came across this issue. I can investigate it more if I can see it.
Okay,
Here is normal view, no picture inside thread
and then this is thread with small size picture.
And finally, thread with the bigger picture here.

As you can see, adsense code at the bottom of last post.
And the bigger picture, displaying adsense as "whole site" framing Smile
Scroll it with mouse.
(2009-11-23, 12:51 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]Okay,
Here is normal view, no picture inside thread
and then this is thread with small size picture.
And finally, thread with the bigger picture here.

As you can see, adsense code at the bottom of last post.
And the bigger picture, displaying adsense as "whole site" framing Smile
Scroll it with mouse.

In the links you posted, none of them have images that are wide enough for the script to resize them. The last link you posted where you say the problem is happening, I see the adsense iframe reloading the page but that page doesn't have any big pictures that need resizing, so the plugin script isn't even being used there.
What I'm trying to say is the problem is being caused by some other script and not this plugin.
Oh,.. you're right
its weird thing Wink
I try to find
I activated it again on the link above... no tips? I hope you didn't misunderstand me Smile
(2009-11-25, 12:00 PM)Mercery Wrote: [ -> ]I activated it again on the link above... no tips? I hope you didn't misunderstand me Smile

I checked and it seems to be working fine.

Like I said in my previous posts, you need to provide me with a link or a scenario where the problem you described comes up. You have to understand, its not possible for me to fix a problem that I can not reproduce or see it happening. I have browsed around your forum and I have not been able to reproduce the problem you describe.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37