MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(2009-09-29, 11:57 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Thanks!
I have a request though, it seems you submitted the language file along with the original plugin source, as stated in the language pack submission guidelines, you should submit only the language files and not the plugin source file.
This is done so as to avoid a plugin being over-written by mistake by a language pack containing an older source.

Ok, no problem.

(2009-09-29, 11:57 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]NOTE: The language in v2.2 has changed slightly, it would be awesome if you could update your language pack too when the release is out.

Sure, I will update the Language Pack Smile

Thanks!
/**********************/
/* Fit on Page v2.2 by -G33K - */
/* MyBB v1.4.* Plugin */

Change Log:

Version 2.2
- Extended functionality to Portal and Moderation Pages.
- Changed text in the info bar to be more descriptive by showing the resize percentage, original image size and resized image size.

Version 2.1
- Fixed issue where resize info bar also gets linked with images that are linked causing weird behavior

Version 2.0
- Fixed issue where images outside the posts area were also being resized. Temporary fix was to add a no_fop class which is no longer required
- Made the top info bar elements customizable from pugin's settings page
- Top info bar has a dynamic message which changes depending on if image is resized or viewed in full resolution
- Extended functionality of the plugin to newreply and private message pages

Version 1.0
- Initial Release

DESCRIPTION:
Scales down or resizes large embeded images so as to avoid the page running over.

FEATURES:
- Customizable from settings page.
- Pretty much every element of the plugin can be customized from the settings.
- Automatically adjusts according to screen size for fluid layouts.
- Fixed width option for fixed layouts
- Scaling is done on client side through javascript hence no extra load on the site's servers
- Works in the showthread, newreply, portal, moderation and private message pages
- Resizes only those images in posts and not the headers and other images
- Automatically adds a imgnoresize mycode which can be used to post images that you do not want to be resized

INSTALL:
- Unzip/Unrar, upload inc/plugins/fitonpage.php, jscripts/fitonpage.js and inc/languages/english/fitonpage.lang.php to the respective directories on the server
- If you have any other language packs besides the default, upload those as well.
- Activate the plugin from the Admin Panel, Plugins section
- Setup options from settings page.

UPDATE:
- Deactivate old plugin
- Upload the newer version files, overwriting the older ones (If you're not allowed to overwrite, delete the old files first
- Activate the plugin making sure it shows the new version number
- Setup your options from the settings page

UNINSTALL:
- Deactivate from the plugins page

[attachment=15549][attachment=15550]

Plugin Validated!
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/fit-on-page

Alternate download location:
http://geekplugins.com/
Thanks a lot for yet another improvement on this great plugin Smile
Translated to greek by me. If you want the admin options translated too I'll gladly do it but I didn't for now since they didn't have an entry in the language files (didn't want to edit the php file)
(2009-09-30, 08:28 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Version 2.2
- Extended functionality to Portal and Moderation Pages.
- Changed text in the info bar to be more descriptive by showing the resize percentage, original image size and resized image size.

Thanks!!!!!

This help a LOT on the forums, you make a good job on this plugin.

I will attach the new translation to spanish.

Best regards.
Thanks for update, working great Smile
(2009-09-30, 12:56 PM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot for yet another improvement on this great plugin Smile
Translated to greek by me. If you want the admin options translated too I'll gladly do it but I didn't for now since they didn't have an entry in the language files (didn't want to edit the php file)

Thanks for the translation. Glad to see this plugin getting translated.

Great idea about the admin backend to also be translated, I'll do that in the next revision of the plugin, make the admin side use language elements so that it can also be translated. It might be a while to the next revision as I am trying to finish up another plugin that I've been working on and get it to a stable release, once I'm done with that and release it, I'll get back to updating this one.
Just a question in regard to Opera10 and IE7.

I have just realized following in plugin version 2.1: images that has not been resized (they are small enough) do get the comment that they have been resized as well. Is there anyone who can confirm this?
This works good in Opera 10 and IE7 for me.
(2009-10-03, 02:38 PM)Jockl Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question in regard to Opera10 and IE7.

I have just realized following in plugin version 2.1: images that has not been resized (they are small enough) do get the comment that they have been resized as well. Is there anyone who can confirm this?

As already noted by Rafael and having checked on my system too, it seems this is a problem on your system, check your javascript settings, since the plugin uses javascript to resize it seems something is conflicting with it there. Try default settings in your browsers.
I'm using this plugin and I like it. But I really want to use this together with Shadowbox.
I was thinking I could do this by making so Fit on Page would open the images with a normal link instead of a popup, because Shadowbox makes image links open with that script.
But then I found out that I have no idea how to do this.
Can someone tell me how can I change this plugin so It doesn't open the pictures in a popup?

Oh, and I managed to do this by linking the image to it self, but this makes it easier.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37