MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(2011-08-07, 07:41 PM)mastermark Wrote: [ -> ]Not working with Proportal on the portal

Proportal is not part of default MyBB but a plugin hence it won't work unless you manually add the code that enables it on the proportal page. Look at the portal template to see what is added. I don't have access to proportal so I can't tell you what to add, you'll have to try it on your own.
(2011-01-27, 09:59 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-27, 09:49 AM)MaFeSa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi G33K, any news about the problem with images on PM ?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-53553-p...#pid623819
Opsss I found a MyBB bug, see the link above ... there is a ) attached on the link.

LOL thats not a bug really, you have to space out the bracket, how else would the parser know that the bracket is not part of the url :p

As for the update, been a crazy couple of weeks for me but things seem to be going back to a more sane pace and i should get this done soon Wink

Hi Geek, please don't forget the problem with images on PM Blush
Is possible to add an option for disable "Click this bar to view original image" leaving only "Click image to open in new window." ?
Thanks a lot!
Hi, me again! I have another issue with images not resizing on one of my custom XThread forums...

(Click the "Answer" tab)
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-how-t...member-map

You helped my with this before and I can't remember what you did to make it work! I tried adding the showthread script but no go.
Other Helpful and Useful Plugin!
Thanks a lot - G33K -.
Good Luck!
It works only the message bar with filesize info is to small

(2011-08-08, 09:50 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-07, 07:41 PM)mastermark Wrote: [ -> ]Not working with Proportal on the portal

Proportal is not part of default MyBB but a plugin hence it won't work unless you manually add the code that enables it on the proportal page. Look at the portal template to see what is added. I don't have access to proportal so I can't tell you what to add, you'll have to try it on your own.

My ProPortal template

preview

[Image: 2il203.jpg]

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=230"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var fitonpage_on = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_enabled']}";
	var fitonpage_resize = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_resize']}";
	var fitonpage_fluid = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_fluid']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_resized = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_resized}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_full = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_full}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_text_class = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_text_class']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_bground = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_bground']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_icon = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_icon']}";
	var fitonpage_location = "portal";
-->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="{$proportal->settings['leftcolwidth']}" style="padding-right:{$proportal->settings['verticalspace']}px">
{$leftblocks}
</td>
<td valign="top">
{$centerblocks}
</td>
<td valign="top" width="{$proportal->settings['rightcolwidth']}" style="padding-left:{$proportal->settings['verticalspace']}px">
{$rightblocks}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<tr>
<td align="center" width="100%" class="smalltext"></a> &copy; <a href="http://xxxxxxxxxxxx/" target="_blank">xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</a></td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
(2011-09-01, 11:05 AM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, me again! I have another issue with images not resizing on one of my custom XThread forums...

(Click the "Answer" tab)
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-how-t...member-map

You helped my with this before and I can't remember what you did to make it work! I tried adding the showthread script but no go.

I'll have to look in to this, but I think it might be a limitation of prototype's $$ function that I use in the javascript to grab all the images, I suspect its not grabbing images that are in a hidden block. I'll know more when I test it out and see if I can come up with a work around.

(2011-09-05, 06:22 PM)mastermark Wrote: [ -> ]It works only the message bar with filesize info is to small

(2011-08-08, 09:50 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]

My ProPortal template

preview

[Image: 2il203.jpg]

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=230"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var fitonpage_on = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_enabled']}";
	var fitonpage_resize = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_resize']}";
	var fitonpage_fluid = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_fluid']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_text_class = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_text_class']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_bground = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_bground']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_icon = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_icon']}";
	var fitonpage_location = "portal";
-->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="{$proportal->settings['leftcolwidth']}" style="padding-right:{$proportal->settings['verticalspace']}px">
{$leftblocks}
</td>
<td valign="top">
{$centerblocks}
</td>
<td valign="top" width="{$proportal->settings['rightcolwidth']}" style="padding-left:{$proportal->settings['verticalspace']}px">
{$rightblocks}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<tr>
<td align="center" width="100%" class="smalltext"></a> &copy; <a href="http://xxxxxxxxxxxx/" target="_blank">xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</a></td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

Can I have your url?
you have pm
Change this:

to this:

var fitonpage_topbar_resized = "Image has been scaled down %PERCENT% (%RSIZE%). Click this bar to view original image (%OSIZE%). Click image to open in new window.";
var fitonpage_topbar_full = "Image is shown in its original resolution (%OSIZE%). Click this bar to resize image to fit in page (%RSIZE%). Click image to open in new window.";

The reason the strings were blank is because proportal is not calling the portal_start hook hence the language strings are not getting loaded. If you intend to use multiple languages keep in mind that the string on proportal will always show in english (or whatever language you enter it in in the template) if you want to have multi-language option then you need to add the portal_start hook in the proportal plugin.
Thank you verry much mate it work,s fine now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37