MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Of course, I understand what you mean! Smile It seems to be a bit random if it's working or not, it's very weird!

I'm on firefox, and when I view this posts (this exact post) http://scrollstudio.com/forum/Thread-Pic...94#pid6594 it shows two rows of yellow boxes, but only one of them is clickable. When i click the image to view a larger version, it opens two windows with two different images.

It too resizes a signature and shows two rows. (It doesn't matter if it resizes the signature, I know there's a fix for it at the first post Smile ).

If you still cannot see the error, i can snap a screenshot once I get home? Big Grin
[center][/center] not working for the resized images...take a look..

http://www.forum.tech2game.com/Thread-Blackshot-MMOFPS

Can it be fixed??
(2009-12-04, 12:18 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ][center][/center] not working for the resized images...take a look..

Can it be fixed??

I'll look in to that this weekend
I am still getting some errors on pages where they are A LOT of images, like threads solely aimed at posting screenshots, but for smaller amounts of images it seems to work fine. I don't know if that's even possible to fix. Sorry for bothering you about that, mate! Most of the time it works great, and I'm grateful for the plugin Wink

Decided to tell you since my last replies may have seemed a bit demanding, so sorry about that.

I am running a gallery at the same time, but since it's only beta, big images completely break the layout. I have tried all kinds of tricks to fix this, when I suddenly realized this might be able to do the trick! Is it possible to add this to custom pages somehow? I've tried simply adding the:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=210"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var fitonpage_on = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_enabled']}";
	var fitonpage_resize = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_resize']}";
	var fitonpage_fluid = "60";
	var fitonpage_topbar_resized = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_resized}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_full = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_full}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_text_class = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_text_class']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_bground = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_bground']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_icon = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_icon']}";
	var fitonpage_location = "portal";
-->
</script>

To the plugin file (it has a base .php file like a custom page) but it breaks the plugin.

If this is no simple fix, do you think you would have time to help me incorporate "Fit on Page" to the plugin, as that would pretty much make the gallery completely stable (and awesome)? Hopefully a lot of mybb users would be able to use it then.
(2009-12-07, 12:08 PM)Mercery Wrote: [ -> ]I am still getting some errors on pages where they are A LOT of images, like threads solely aimed at posting screenshots, but for smaller amounts of images it seems to work fine. I don't know if that's even possible to fix. Sorry for bothering you about that, mate! Most of the time it works great, and I'm grateful for the plugin Wink

Decided to tell you since my last replies may have seemed a bit demanding, so sorry about that.

I am running a gallery at the same time, but since it's only beta, big images completely break the layout. I have tried all kinds of tricks to fix this, when I suddenly realized this might be able to do the trick! Is it possible to add this to custom pages somehow? I've tried simply adding the:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=210"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var fitonpage_on = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_enabled']}";
	var fitonpage_resize = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_resize']}";
	var fitonpage_fluid = "60";
	var fitonpage_topbar_resized = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_resized}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_full = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_full}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_text_class = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_text_class']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_bground = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_bground']}";
	var fitonpage_topbar_icon = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_icon']}";
	var fitonpage_location = "portal";
-->
</script>

To the plugin file (it has a base .php file like a custom page) but it breaks the plugin.

If this is no simple fix, do you think you would have time to help me incorporate "Fit on Page" to the plugin, as that would pretty much make the gallery completely stable (and awesome)? Hopefully a lot of mybb users would be able to use it then.

I think you should check your templates. I just noticed that the showthread page has the call to fitonpage jscript twice for different versions. This could be caused by updating the plugin without deactivating it first. I'm not sure if this could be a cause of your problem but if the call to the jscript is messed up, maybe there's something else messed up in the other templates so check the templates for the proper edits since so far you are the only one who has reported the double bar issue.

As for the gallery edit, the jscript is tied to the posts div when resizing, look in to the jscript and mod it as you please, to include your gallery divs.
Hi, I wonder if you can put the portal fitonpage
because I need it
as I do?
(2009-12-12, 10:21 PM)Silver~ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I wonder if you can put the portal fitonpage
because I need it
as I do?

v2.2 already works on portal page.
(2009-12-05, 11:39 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-04, 12:18 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ][center][/center] not working for the resized images...take a look..

Can it be fixed??

When this problem gonna Fix??
Fantastic Mate! It worked when I removed the duplicate jscript code in showthread! Thank you very much! I'm glad there are people like you who create plugins for MyBB! Skilled people with the talents needed to make MyBB compete with the expensive forum software!

I'll look into the div and jscript for the gallery, I might stop by to ask you a question if you don't mind Smile

A small note though, it's resizing signatures, any way to make it stop? Smile
(2009-12-13, 12:04 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-05, 11:39 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]

Can it be fixed??

When this problem gonna Fix??

Whens its fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37