MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I've edited all the templates, deactivated the plugin, activated the plugin again, reloaded the page and my browser (Opera, latest) and it still doesn't work.

However, one of my plugins has replaced the original showthread with another. Could this have something to do with the fact that it still doesn't work?
(2010-10-06, 04:04 PM)vAinET Wrote: [ -> ]I've edited all the templates, deactivated the plugin, activated the plugin again, reloaded the page and my browser (Opera, latest) and it still doesn't work.

However, one of my plugins has replaced the original showthread with another. Could this have something to do with the fact that it still doesn't work?

When you deactivate, the plugin will look for and remove the edits you made, so if you made the edits then deactivated, they won't be there any more.
Activate the plugin, then make the edits as shown (Keep in mind the edits are not all same, the last line of the edit is different so make sure you're inserting the right edit in the right place.

If its still not working, send me the URL to your forum with the plugin activated and templates edited.
Hi,

This isn't working very well for me. Firstly the info bar appears right at the top of the thread instead of above the pic:
[attachment=20116]

Secondly the resize doesn't work, for example here:
[attachment=20117]

Basically what I wanted it to do was to leave my thread widths alone (they are set to 100% of the monitor width), and just resize any pictures that are too large for that to a smaller image.

Am I doing something wrong, or does this plugin not do that?

(2010-10-07, 08:21 PM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

This isn't working very well for me. Firstly the info bar appears right at the top of the thread instead of above the pic:

Basically what I wanted it to do was to leave my thread widths alone (they are set to 100% of the monitor width), and just resize any pictures that are too large for that to a smaller image.

Could you PM me when you are online so that you can turn on the plugin at a time when I am online to have a look at it.
I have done the edits and all looks fine apart from my portal it is not resizing i am using proportal

http://www.autismnetwork.co.uk
(2010-10-08, 06:28 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-07, 08:21 PM)Disciple of Nagash Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Could you PM me when you are online so that you can turn on the plugin at a time when I am online to have a look at it.

Forgot to post an update to this, we worked via PMs and found the plugin was having problems because of bugs in the theme (missing closing tags, opening/closing tags that are overlapping incorrectly and so on) It worked fine in firefox which auto-corrects these things but wouldn't work in other browsers.

(2010-10-22, 10:02 PM)gavpedz Wrote: [ -> ]I have done the edits and all looks fine apart from my portal it is not resizing i am using proportal

http://www.autismnetwork.co.uk

I'm not sure how well it will work with proportal as I have never tested it with any 3rd party add-ons but you can try posting the template edit that goes in the portal page in to the proportal page and see if it works
It is possible to remove the "Click on Image to Open in new window" function? Smile As some of my images I posted has links. Smile
(2010-11-06, 10:02 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to remove the "Click on Image to Open in new window" function? Smile As some of my images I posted has links. Smile

The plugin preserves the image links so that when an image is clicked, along with opening it in a new window, it also goes to the link that the image is linked to.

However, if you must remove that function then open the js file and find and remove the following:

$('fop_img'+count).observe('click', function(event){
								MyBB.popupWindow(resize_img.src, '', 800, 600);

(I haven't tested what the effect of removing the above line might be to the rest of the plugin, so if something goes a miss let me know Wink
(2010-11-06, 10:45 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-06, 10:02 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to remove the "Click on Image to Open in new window" function? Smile As some of my images I posted has links. Smile

The plugin preserves the image links so that when an image is clicked, along with opening it in a new window, it also goes to the link that the image is linked to.

However, if you must remove that function then open the js file and find and remove the following:

(I haven't tested what the effect of removing the above line might be to the rest of the plugin, so if something goes a miss let me know Wink

Does not work. Sad
(2010-11-07, 12:15 AM)darkly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-06, 10:45 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]

Does not work. Sad

Url?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37