MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Works like a charm and I really like it. I had the banner issue myself but it was easy to fix and I see no big deal in adding a class in the header for the banner. Thanks Big Grin
(2009-07-25, 07:18 PM)wolfgang2025 Wrote: [ -> ]Works like a charm and I really like it. I had the banner issue myself but it was easy to fix and I see no big deal in adding a class in the header for the banner. Thanks Big Grin

What if you have more than one wide image on your site? It is going to get redundant ...
Thank you very much for this plugin.
That is fantastic..!

Nice work GEEK
Great plugin,thanks a lot Smile Already using and it works as expected!
One thing: Is there any way I could change the text color in the text 'Image has been scaled down. Click this bar to view original image. Click image to open in new window.'
since I'm using a Dark Theme and gray is barely visible.
Thanks again Smile
how about for some google adsense banner?
(2009-07-28, 08:17 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]how about for some google adsense banner?

Good Question Huh
Works great it's really nice plugin.
(2009-07-27, 07:15 PM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin,thanks a lot Smile Already using and it works as expected!
One thing: Is there any way I could change the text color in the text 'Image has been scaled down. Click this bar to view original image. Click image to open in new window.'
since I'm using a Dark Theme and gray is barely visible.
Thanks again Smile

For now look at the js file as thats where I set the class of the text to be shown(line 61), you can change it there. In the next version I'll make the text and the bar customizable from the plugin's settings.

(2009-07-28, 08:17 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]how about for some google adsense banner?

I haven't really tried using it with any ad banners, If it doesn't work with your banners, just wait a couple of days for the next version of the plugin. In the next version, I've fixed the banner resizing problem, so you will not have to add any class to the banners, it will resize the images only in the posts area.
I will test it with banner ads both within the posts area and other places on the page to make sure it doesn't resize them.

For those who are interested, for the next version of the plugin, as mentioned above, you will not have to add any class to your headers/banners. I've also extended the functionality of the plugin to resize images in private messages, and the newreply pages. I'm currently trying to work out an efficient way for it to automatically resize the image when an image is posted through quick reply without doing a page refresh.
Unfortunately, I do not have an eta on when I'll be able to release it as other more pressing things have taken precedence right now, but I should be back within a week or so, so hang in there.
Next release sounds very promising. Glad to see you didn't back down just because of criticism Big Grin Can't wait to see.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37