MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
It works. Trust me.

Check the Resize Width option in the ACP.
I tried more time but not work on 1.6.5 version...
(2011-11-15, 11:29 AM)yulasinio Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for a nice plugin G33K, using for over a year now with no problems.

One thing i want to ask, can the like of fancybox be used to open the large images instead of opening them in a new window?

Thanks
J

Yes that would be very nice and more userfriendly. I would also appreciate this very much.

BTW: works fine on my 1.6.5 board
(2011-12-07, 09:56 PM)Tropic Wrote: [ -> ]I tried more time but not work on 1.6.5 version...

It works fine on 1.6.5
Now works, i was wrong to extract files from zip packageBlush
[Image: b8n0ae.jpg]

plugin installed, APC error .

help me !
Where are you hosted, chibi?
Hi,

I did an upgrade to the lastest version of the plugin a view days ago. After that I recognized that the source code of my portal side shows the following code.
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=210"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var fitonpage_on = "1";
	var fitonpage_resize = "600";
	var fitonpage_fluid = "90";
	var fitonpage_topbar_resized = "Bild wurde um %PERCENT% verkleinert. Klicke hier oder das Bild für die Originalgröße.";
	var fitonpage_topbar_full = "Bild wird in Originalgröße (%OSIZE%) gezeigt. Klicke hier um es wieder zu verkleinern.";
	var fitonpage_topbar_text_class = "fitonpage";
	var fitonpage_topbar_bground = "FFF8DC";
	var fitonpage_topbar_icon = "images/icons/information.gif";
	var fitonpage_location = "portal";
-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=230"></script>
<!--
	var fitonpage_on = "1";
	var fitonpage_topbar_resized = "Bild wurde um %PERCENT% verkleinert. Klicke hier oder das Bild für die Originalgröße.";
	var fitonpage_topbar_full = "Bild wird in Originalgröße (%OSIZE%) gezeigt. Klicke hier um es wieder zu verkleinern.";
-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=230"></script>
<!--
	var fitonpage_on = "1";
-->
</script>
I thought it should be enough to load the javascript code of the pulgin only once. Therefore I did a complete new installation of the plugin. But things didn't change. Furthermore, viewing the source code of a thread-page shows, that the plugin code is loaded twice.
I don't understand why the file fitonpage.js will be loaded with version 210 and version 230.

Is there anything wrong with my plugin installation or is there a simple explanation why the plugin code will not be loaded only once per side?
That's just some leftover code from the 2.1 version that wasn't deleted from the template. You probably just upgraded the plugin without uninstalling the old version or s.th. like that.
Go to your admin control panel > templates > the templates of your theme and there you edit the "portal" and the "showthread" templates and just delete this block:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=210"></script>
<!--
    var fitonpage_on = "1";
-->
</script>
Hi atnun,

Thank you for your answer. However, as mentioned above I did a complete new installation of the plugin as well. And ensured myself, that the templates had been cleaned of any plugin code before installing the plugin again.

Edit:
atnun, you were so right. I have to admit, that I did a really bad job by looking for the templates after deactivating the plugin. Blush Now it's all OK!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37