MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(2009-09-08, 07:33 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-07, 09:21 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion: Use this Plugin in the portal Wink

Yes I already have this added in the next version that'll be released. Portal and the moderation pages will also use the plugin to resize the images.

Ok, Thanks.

Im waiting for this Smile
Now I will use it.
Thanks for fix this:

- Fixed issue where images outside the posts area were also being resized. Temporary fix was to add a no_fop class which is no longer required
Help please! Rolleyes

I have just get the information that PM drafts can not be shown. Once you click to open a PM-draft you will get a white page with a few strange letters.

As the last change in my forum was the fit-on-page plugin, I decided to turn off the plugin. This didn't help. However, deactivating the plugin was the solution. Does anyone can confirm this problem and is there a solution?

Would be great because I would like to keep that plugin running at the forum! Thank you! Smile
(2009-09-15, 06:04 PM)Jockl Wrote: [ -> ]Help please! Rolleyes

I have just get the information that PM drafts can not be shown. Once you click to open a PM-draft you will get a white page with a few strange letters.

As the last change in my forum was the fit-on-page plugin, I decided to turn off the plugin. This didn't help. However, deactivating the plugin was the solution. Does anyone can confirm this problem and is there a solution?

Would be great because I would like to keep that plugin running at the forum! Thank you! Smile

I just tried to reproduce the above but it works fine for me. I can save the PM as draft and retrieve the draft with the plugin activated and running without any problems.

Please provide some more info about your board, I guess some other plugin you have installed might be conflicting with it. I need to know, your MyBB version, fit on page settings and list of other plugins/themes installed.
call me a stupid man......Blush

It seems that I got it. "UTF8-without BOM" and the problem with PM drafts has been gone Wink

Thank you, - G33K - !
thanks mate, this is awesome! Smile
awesome plugin, thanks G33K Smile
Thanks mate!
Perfect!
Added the Spanish Translation Toungue
(2009-09-26, 04:04 AM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Added the Spanish Translation Toungue

Awesome! Thanks!
I have a request though, it seems you submitted the language file along with the original plugin source, as stated in the language pack submission guidelines, you should submit only the language files and not the plugin source file.
This is done so as to avoid a plugin being over-written by mistake by a language pack containing an older source.

I updated the plugin to v2.2 with more pages added where the plugin will work and a few other changes, I have the updated v2.2 lying on my desktop for the past couple of days, just haven't had the time to upload it here for submission. I promise to do so today!

NOTE: The language in v2.2 has changed slightly, it would be awesome if you could update your language pack too when the release is out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37