MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
I'm also running a 1.6.2 MyBB forum but the plugin is still working perfect over here.

Thanks for making it -G33K-!
It is working for me fine now .. thanks!
Hello sir i installed this mod..but i am having some problem.. the post area also resizes..

How to fix that problem.. Please Help ..

Here is one example..

http://cusitlibrary.com/forums/showthrea...d=14#pid14

please tell what to do?

Its how your theme is coded, due to this same problem you can see the titles of the threads are also squished to the left side even on pages where this plugin is not working.

To fix it, in your postbit template find the following style on the table:

border-top-width: 0;

edit it to:

border-top-width: 0; width:100%;
(2011-04-06, 11:01 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Its how your theme is coded, due to this same problem you can see the titles of the threads are also squished to the left side even on pages where this plugin is not working.

To fix it, in your postbit template find the following style on the table:

border-top-width: 0;

edit it to:

border-top-width: 0; width:100%;

Superb...Many Many Thanks..

Keep rocking... Many Thanks..
Thank you - G33K -
Turkish version:
http://destek.mybb.com.tr/mybb-g33k-resi...onusu.html
I have just one issue with this awesome plugin, I have the latest Mozilla firefox and it works just fine, but in the latest Google Chrome, it looks like there is no plugin installed at all.
Watch this on both Firefox and Chrome and you will see the difference:
http://pbs2011.com.ar/t-cena-de-egresados-14

Edit: yes, another Apart forum Sad

Mybb: 1.6.3
For me it doesn't work in either firefox or chrome.

Something is not right with your site though, not sure if its the theme or something else.

This is what I get in chrome's debug:
[attachment=22794]

If you see because of the errors there prototype is also crashing and since the plugin depends on prototype which has already crashed, the plugin stops working. I'm sure there are alot of other things on your forum that are also not working such as inline edit and any other scripts that rely on prototype.

Yes, you are correct Sad inline edit works only on Firefox and not in chrome...
This are my current active and installed plugins:
  • MyBB WYSIWYG
  • Wibiya
  • Undo Delete
  • Pro Attachments
  • My Advertisements
  • Google SEO
  • Fit on Page
  • FB Core
  • FB Connect
  • Facebook Like button
  • Auto Media
  • Attachment Download Log
All of them at their latest version. Any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT: Can this be caused of a wrong CHMOD settings?
I doubt you would have such a problem due to chmods. I think its something in the settings of your webserver that is making chrome think that the page is an image.

However, to rule out plugins to be an issue, you can try this:

Open ./inc/init.php
Find:
define("TIME_NOW", time()); 

Add after:
define("NO_PLUGINS", 1); 

This will disable the plugins temporarily for you to test if the other functions like edit and so on start working. If they do then we'll know its a plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37