MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4/1.6] Fit on Page (Update: v2.3 Released)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(2012-08-16, 04:01 AM)syLvestr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 01:13 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Check the templates for edits, you're probably missing the edits that the plugin adds to the templates.

Sorry again but how can I do that? What is "Checking the templates for edit?" ? Thanks

Check this post : http://community.mybb.com/thread-53553-p...#pid582651
and verify that the modifications in your templates is correct or not
g33k,

does this resize photos on an announcements page because on my forum, for both themes, it doesn't appear to do so?:

http://shavenook.com/announcement-banner-ads-available
The only problem I have with this plugin is that it lags when you scroll. =l
G33K, how can I change the sizes so the plugin resizes signature images to a specified size (which is way smaller than other images allowed on the page?) I want to regulate sig images to 250x800 if possible.
(2012-09-16, 02:21 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]G33K, how can I change the sizes so the plugin resizes signature images to a specified size (which is way smaller than other images allowed on the page?) I want to regulate sig images to 250x800 if possible.

The way I can think of is to first wrap your signature area in an element with an id, you will have to edit the js file to include the signature area in its image search and have that resize to a different dimension than the rest of the images.
(2011-08-09, 08:38 PM)MaFeSa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-27, 09:59 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-27, 09:49 AM)MaFeSa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi G33K, any news about the problem with images on PM ?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-53553-p...#pid623819
Opsss I found a MyBB bug, see the link above ... there is a ) attached on the link.

LOL thats not a bug really, you have to space out the bracket, how else would the parser know that the bracket is not part of the url :p

As for the update, been a crazy couple of weeks for me but things seem to be going back to a more sane pace and i should get this done soon Wink

Hi Geek, please don't forget the problem with images on PM Blush
Is possible to add an option for disable "Click this bar to view original image" leaving only "Click image to open in new window." ?

Hi Geek, this problem is fixed?
Many thanks
(2012-09-04, 11:41 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]g33k,

does this resize photos on an announcements page because on my forum, for both themes, it doesn't appear to do so?:

http://shavenook.com/announcement-banner-ads-available
Exclamation Fit on Page Eror
Lightbulb Resolution ;

Admin Cp --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> Your Theme Templates --> Ungrouped Templates --> Headerinclude

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=230"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    var fitonpage_on = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_enabled']}";
    var fitonpage_resize = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_resize']}";
    var fitonpage_fluid = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_fluid']}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_resized = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_resized}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_full = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_full}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_text_class = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_text_class']}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_bground = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_bground']}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_icon = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_icon']}";
    var fitonpage_location = "home";
-->
</script>

Add this code to the bottom of anda save

Admin Cp --> Templates & Style --> Templates --> Your Theme Templates --> Portal Templates --> Portal

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=230"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    var fitonpage_on = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_enabled']}";
    var fitonpage_resize = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_resize']}";
    var fitonpage_fluid = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_fluid']}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_resized = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_resized}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_full = "{$lang->fitonpage_topbar_full}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_text_class = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_text_class']}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_bground = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_bground']}";
    var fitonpage_topbar_icon = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_fitonpage_topbar_icon']}";
    var fitonpage_location = "portal";
-->
</script>

This Code

{$headerinclude}

Add this code below and save.fit on page working...
Hello guys,

i bought a template from Audentio Design (dark ice)
The fact is that the images don't resize. In the theme before (Portal 2) it works.
What's the problem?
(2012-10-27, 11:42 AM)Kowak Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

The fact is that the images don't resize. In the theme before (Portal 2) it works.
What's the problem?

Deactivate and the reactivate the plugin. It hasn't been inserted into your new templates.
(2012-10-27, 08:11 PM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-27, 11:42 AM)Kowak Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

What's the problem?

Deactivate and the reactivate the plugin. It hasn't been inserted into your new templates.

Done but it doesn't work.
But the template on which I want that Fit On Page works, it's not the actual theme, the theme that users see, but another one that i'm working on.
Can be this the problem?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37