MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tagging Plugin! v1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
In general, tags aren't always working.

E.g. http://www.spoom.net23.net/showthread.ph...311#pid311

(2011-07-25, 02:45 PM)Reku Wrote: [ -> ]It was working fine, but then it stopped?

I don't think it works on your posts which are edited.

Also, we should be able to tag multiple people @[Tommy,Sam,Anna]
(2011-07-25, 12:42 PM)lifeguard Wrote: [ -> ]Install this plugin on www.compu-web.nl but i can not tag somebody, also there is no option in user cp.
What can i do to make this work?

It's in the user cp, in the section 'miscellaneous'.
Oh, it's caps sensitive. Smile
Grr. Sorry for the spam, but it's irritating me.

It works, then it doesn't...?
Nope, when i look under misc, i see only this. Please look at the screenshot Smile

(2011-07-25, 03:36 PM)Reku Wrote: [ -> ]In general, tags aren't always working.

I investigated the problem, it was a problem with the regular expression not working with more than one tag (need to study better negative look-ahead that are treated differently by different PHP versions which bundle different versions of the library handling reg exp).

I posted a new release labelled 1.3.1 which should fix the problem, let me know.
(2011-07-25, 04:38 PM)lifeguard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-25, 02:45 PM)Reku Wrote: [ -> ]It was working fine, but then it stopped?

(2011-07-25, 12:42 PM)lifeguard Wrote: [ -> ]Install this plugin on www.compu-web.nl but i can not tag somebody, also there is no option in user cp.

Nope, when i look under misc, i see only this. Please look at the screenshot Smile

That is a problem with template, you should add a link which points to usercp.php?action=tags manually, there is no way to make plugin supports all themes as they are coded differently, i base template edits on the default MyBB template
Eitherway, thank you for this plugin. Smile

Is there no other notification method avaliable though?
(2011-07-26, 02:19 AM)Reku Wrote: [ -> ]Eitherway, thank you for this plugin. Smile

Is there no other notification method avaliable though?

If there is then i will be happy to make my plugin compatible with it Wink now i can't think of something better of PMs unfortunately because of the way how mybb is built
(2011-07-26, 12:12 AM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-25, 03:36 PM)Reku Wrote: [ -> ]In general, tags aren't always working.

I investigated the problem, it was a problem with the regular expression not working with more than one tag (need to study better negative look-ahead that are treated differently by different PHP versions which bundle different versions of the library handling reg exp).

I posted a new release labelled 1.3.1 which should fix the problem, let me know.
(2011-07-25, 04:38 PM)lifeguard Wrote: [ -> ]

That is a problem with template, you should add a link which points to usercp.php?action=tags manually, there is no way to make plugin supports all themes as they are coded differently, i base template edits on the default MyBB template
Ok thnks Smile I will look for it.
This is nice, but is it possible to edit it so you can just do @UserNameHere to tag them in a post rather then @[UserNameHere], is it possible to edit it to do this, if so how?
(2011-07-30, 01:07 PM)Criot. Wrote: [ -> ]This is nice, but is it possible to edit it so you can just do @UserNameHere to tag them in a post rather then @[UserNameHere], is it possible to edit it to do this, if so how?

What if an usernames has spaces?
Really amazing plugin!
New release which fixes a bug with post containing tags that are in the 2nd page of the thread and more.

Go to first post for downloading it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29