MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tagging Plugin! v1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Just wait for the next version Smile
(2011-11-28, 08:49 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason this plugin stop working in my forum (both) in 1.6.4 a week ago.

Do you think you can find a solution if I find the plugin that make it stop working?

(2011-11-26, 11:14 PM)phwebmaster.net Wrote: [ -> ]My Network does better Smile

MyNetwork doesn't send a notification unfortunately.

Sorry i will not be fixing conflicts with other plugins because the approach of the mine is right and i will not change just for a conflict with another plugin (i would do only if the number of the plugins is considerable and i've some faults).

Also i think i will be releasing next version in next days, i've given a look to the problem with code tags and it is the same i had with quotes, i will have just to organize a function to write a general purpose function to strip the message, i'm undecided if stripping of all MyCodes or just of quote and code.
I will add that this plugin works as good for me on 1.6.5 as it did on 1.6.4... That is, after updating the plugin for 1.6.5 new requirements.
(2011-12-01, 03:05 AM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]I will add that this plugin works as good for me on 1.6.5 as it did on 1.6.4... That is, after updating the plugin for 1.6.5 new requirements.

I confirm, with the due edits it will continue to work.

I already fixed the bug with [code] tag, now i'm investigating in the last issue reported from you.
(2011-12-01, 02:22 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-01, 03:05 AM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]I will add that this plugin works as good for me on 1.6.5 as it did on 1.6.4... That is, after updating the plugin for 1.6.5 new requirements.

I already fixed the bug with [code] tag, now i'm investigating in the last issue reported from you.

Sweet! You mean the case-sensitivity thing? THANK YOU! This is now one of the best plugins for MyBB, IMHO. So useful and helpful for bringing members back to the site (when not abused).

Speaking of abuse, that makes me wonder if it would be a good thing to put an option to limit the number of tags a person can add (or add for a certain other member) in X amount of time? Just throwing it out there. I would not need this feature on my site -- at least not at this time -- but others might?

Thanks again for your great work.
(2011-12-01, 02:40 PM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]

Sweet! You mean the case-sensitivity thing? THANK YOU! This is now one of the best plugins for MyBB, IMHO. So useful and helpful for bringing members back to the site (when not abused).

Speaking of abuse, that makes me wonder if it would be a good thing to put an option to limit the number of tags a person can add (or add for a certain other member) in X amount of time? Just throwing it out there. I would not need this feature on my site -- at least not at this time -- but others might?

I fixed also that problem. Wink

Also i learned a new thing about MySQL and case-sensitivity.

The feature you're suggesting i could take in account for the future, now due to my short time i would like to focus in optimizing some parts of the plugin.
(2011-12-01, 02:51 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]

The feature you're suggesting i could take in account for the future, now due to my short time i would like to focus in optimizing some parts of the plugin.

Any idea when the updated plugin will be available? I'd be happy to beta test it for you, if that would be helpful. Thanks again.
(2011-12-01, 02:55 PM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-01, 02:51 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]

Any idea when the updated plugin will be available? I'd be happy to beta test it for you, if that would be helpful. Thanks again.

I think tonight, i want to be sure it works and it doesn't bring to the table new unknown bugs.
I'm sorry yesterday i forgot to upload new version, i will be doing that today.
I uploaded new plugins on MyBB Mods site (waiting for approval...)
(2011-12-03, 12:23 AM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]I uploaded new plugins on MyBB Mods site (waiting for approval...)

Approved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29