MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tagging Plugin! v1.3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I think you messed up with something, again you don't provide enough details to let me help you, you just say "it doesn't work" you've to tell me what did you do? when it stopped working? I can't help you with the set of details you've given me-
I did exactly what the instructions say to do, but when I put in the [@username] it does not tag, no PM is sent, etc...
Try to follow the instruction (see below) instead of using [@username].

(2010-03-20, 11:25 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]Usage
In posts type:
@[xxx]
Replace xxx or with the username or with the uid of the user that you want tag (my plugin will check if you can tag that user if not it will leave the text as it is).

LOVE this plugin!!

I have just noticed that if you use the CODE tag, this special treatment is not ignored.

Typing this...
@[username]

Will put a clickable link to username's profile inside the standard CODE box. Has anyone else noticed this? The reason I use the CODE box is to describe to my users how they can use this new functionality.

Also, it seems the userid is case-sensitive. If you don't get the case right, it will still send the PM to the user, but their name will not be a clickable link to their profile. I did not see this mentioned anywhere in this thread -- if it was, I apologize... Can this be corrected?

Thanks!
My Network does better Smile
After the update to 1.6.5 this isn't working properly, just the tags don't work.
(2011-11-27, 03:43 AM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]After the update to 1.6.5 this isn't working properly, just the tags don't work.

Do all your other plugins work properly w/ 1.6.5? The notes mentioned that all plugins should be updated w/ 1.6.5 compatible versions, before upgrading MyBB to that version.
(2011-11-27, 05:34 AM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-27, 03:43 AM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]After the update to 1.6.5 this isn't working properly, just the tags don't work.

Do all your other plugins work properly w/ 1.6.5? The notes mentioned that all plugins should be updated w/ 1.6.5 compatible versions, before upgrading MyBB to that version.

Just a few ones don't work properly but I fixed some...
Any fix for this? Or is just me?
(2011-11-26, 11:13 PM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]LOVE this plugin!!

I have just noticed that if you use the CODE tag, this special treatment is not ignored.

Typing this...
@[username]

Will put a clickable link to username's profile inside the standard CODE box. Has anyone else noticed this? The reason I use the CODE box is to describe to my users how they can use this new functionality.

Also, it seems the userid is case-sensitive. If you don't get the case right, it will still send the PM to the user, but their name will not be a clickable link to their profile. I did not see this mentioned anywhere in this thread -- if it was, I apologize... Can this be corrected?

Thanks!

I will investigate, i think i know what is the issue.

When i will find some time i will investigate for the reported bugs and for the problem with 1.6.5 upgrading...
For some reason this plugin stop working in my forum (both) in 1.6.4 a week ago.

Do you think you can find a solution if I find the plugin that make it stop working?

(2011-11-26, 11:14 PM)phwebmaster.net Wrote: [ -> ]My Network does better Smile

MyNetwork doesn't send a notification unfortunately.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29