MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
go to acp, user and groups, admin permissions, edit your perms
(2014-11-12, 11:03 AM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]go to acp, user and groups, admin permissions, edit your perms

Thanks, works.

But there is 1 bug, sometimes the playercount shows 0/<slots>0%

Like this:
[Image: fdaa56b4629b31c0dfb6fde28276a5f9.png]

Can you fix this?
Eventhough the server has players
Have you change cache time in plugin?

I don't have the same bug
(2014-11-12, 04:26 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]Have you change cache time in plugin?

I changed it to 1 minute, but i put it back on 5minutes. I will keep it at 5 if it doesnt bug on it.

Great addon! Thank you for making it.

Oh wait, it still happens even though cache time is 300.

I suggest you use another way to get the playercount, like MyGameServers use: http://mods.mybb.com/view/mygameservers

I feel like that is faster and would work better.

But that is up to you!
not sure whats is wrong but on last version i install on a mybb 1.8.1 and all is good
after i add a cod4 server shows me a blank front page on frontend and on backend (admin) doesnt show any servers
(2014-11-12, 04:37 PM)RANDOMlagFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-12, 04:26 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]Have you change cache time in plugin?

I changed it to 1 minute, but i put it back on 5minutes. I will keep it at 5 if it doesnt bug on it.

Great addon! Thank you for making it.

Oh wait, it still happens even though cache time is 300.

I suggest you use another way to get the playercount, like MyGameServers use: http://mods.mybb.com/view/mygameservers

I feel like that is faster and would work better.

But that is up to you!
If u wont use mygameserver feel free to use it, in my plugin for teamspeak 3 everything is o, I know that becouse i use it
(2014-11-12, 06:06 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure whats is wrong but on last version i install on a mybb 1.8.1 and all is good
after i add a cod4 server shows me a blank front page on frontend and on backend (admin) doesnt show any servers

Give me IP your cod 4 server if is plugin bg a fix this today

edit
[Image: bKVkK43.png]
[Image: VVTnmZu.png]

everything is ok
ill send u a PM with admin account for u to try it
Hi, i have some style problem when i try to update to 3.0.0 or 3.0.1

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2j4vall.jpg

I don't have that problem on 2.9.9, so if you can help me.  An another thing is on countbar, i don't know if is bug or just not working corectly but when i activate countbar is now show corectly players number and say it is (0/240%) and on my servers are 20 players. 
(2014-11-12, 07:07 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]If u wont use mygameserver feel free to use it, in my plugin for teamspeak 3 everything is o, I know that becouse i use it

The teamspeak is ok on the list but it happen on my 5 Garry's Mod servers. Sometimes shows 0/<slots>0%

Its weird Sad

I have the cache time on 300
(2014-11-12, 09:33 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]ill send u a PM with admin account for u to try it

(2014-11-12, 11:01 PM)Trosty Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i have some style problem when i try to update to 3.0.0 or 3.0.1

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2j4vall.jpg

I don't have that problem on 2.9.9, so if you can help me.  An another thing is on countbar, i don't know if is bug or just not working corectly but when i activate countbar is now show corectly players number and say it is (0/240%) and on my servers are 20 players. 
Now new version 3.0.2 On mods site test it and tell me how this work
(2014-11-13, 07:41 AM)RANDOMlagFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-12, 07:07 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]If u wont use mygameserver feel free to use it, in my plugin for teamspeak 3 everything is o, I know that becouse i use it

The teamspeak is ok on the list but it happen on my 5 Garry's Mod servers. Sometimes shows 0/<slots>0%

Its weird Sad

I have the cache time on 300
give me IP this server I check it