MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
try using the uninstall button so it drops the db and install a fresh new coppy
(2019-01-25, 08:47 AM)Kumari Ashamaki Wrote: [ -> ]try using the uninstall button so it drops the db and install a fresh new coppy

That's what I did, but it did not fix anything

ED: I reinstalled whole forum from scratch to fix, now it can be installed. Now it's another thing to find protocols and make servers actually appear online.
odd idk then will have to wait for Supryk ive been waiting on him myself for a few days tho lol
I have all required game ports open, I can ping from the web server to them without any issues yet the servers don't show up as online. Sometimes some servers show online and then again offline (server A and C show up online, then next day B and C shows as online, but A is offline). I've added bunch of random servers from gametracker and same thing happens with them as well.

Web host senior engineers have checked everything and concluded that it must be something with the plugin. Can you confirm and help regarding this? Thanks
https://tooezgaming.com/serversboard.php
The system is very good and is working perfect!

How can I set up servers appearing randomly without the ordered list?
Any chance if this is still being worked on. Support for FiveM servers?
hy , i installed serverboard , but the servers is offline m how can i repaird this problem ??

MyBB Version

PHP Version
(2019-11-17, 05:18 PM)TheItzAidan Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance if this is still being worked on. Support for FiveM servers?
In next paid version

(2020-01-15, 07:34 PM)BMarius Wrote: [ -> ]hy , i installed serverboard , but the servers is offline m how can i repaird this problem ??

MyBB Version

PHP Version
Host block ports
Hello.

I'm sorry but I also have the online/offline issue, as you may see here: https://gyazo.com/f06f093949eb47320e7be0fe181dd1a3
I saw that you wrote that the webhost might be the one blocking the ports.. So I asked my webhost unlock 27065 and 27015.
They did that - But it's still not working.

Can you help me fix this? I can see that I'm not the only one who got an issue with that.
Forum URL?

Fivem working
[Image: 149.202.88.181:30130.png]