MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-07-07, 09:19 PM)vitt0.c Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem to see how many people is online in my TS3 server, is weird in a sv of TS3 that i have before work fine, but now with the new sv, show that the sv is online and always say that is emphy. Also i try to see with another ramdon Ts3 sv and work with any problem.

This is my forum: http://www.comunidadupc.com/foro/index.php
And this my TS3: ts3.comunidadupc.com:10295

Already change the permissions for guest (server group) and reinstall the plugin

Also i have another script, that show in the sidebar all the Ts3 channels and is working fine, i don't know what more to try :/

Any ideas?

Greetings

version of plugin?
your ts3 qport is?
I'm using the last version #38 (dev)

The qport is the default: 10011

Greetings.
check 3.0.9.3- lates build, this for me work
I try with the new version, but still i can see the online user count for the sv. I believe is a problem with my new TS, becouse like already tell you, i tested with another ramdon server from GameTracker and work with any problems.

The most weird thing is that in GameTracker i can see the online player count working.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/t....com:10295

I see that you also fix the modal info, that nice Big Grin. Also i have a suggestion, can you change the link to the GameTracker for open in a new page.

Greetings.
[Image: sG2oO7c.png]

I realy don't know how I can help you, fix your problem

your suggestion will be add on next version - good idea, thanks you
The only thing that come to my mind is the Ts hosting is blocking the IP of my site? is that maybe a posibility?

Anyway already thank you so much for all your help Smile, i go to try to ask with the TS hosting support

Greetings.
(2015-07-08, 06:35 PM)vitt0.c Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that come to my mind is the Ts hosting is blocking the IP of my site? is that maybe a posibility?

Nope, in this case server appeared (will be show) as OFFLINE

hmm
try replace all files again and reinstall plugin, for test first add only ts3 server
(2015-07-08, 06:44 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-08, 06:35 PM)vitt0.c Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that come to my mind is the Ts hosting is blocking the IP of my site? is that maybe a posibility?

Nope, in this case server appeared (will be show) as OFFLINE

hmm
try replace all files again and reinstall plugin, for test first add only ts3 server

Nop, still don't work. Just to make sure, this are the steps i'm doing:

1) Unistall the plugin from: Configrations -> Plugins
2) Replace all the files from the last release
3) Activate the plugin from: Configrations -> Plugins
4) Adding the Ts3 server

I just also notice, that say "Record players: 2", if seen like when i just add the Ts3 sv, count's for "one time" the online players in the sv.

Greetings.
I do that test again on my local host and everything is ok
on mod site is build 40 - target blank links to gt and additional field
how do i install im new i tried dint work