MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-21, 10:34 PM)usedragon Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyway to add ETS2MP Game servers on this? There's only 1 server at the moment.

MP it is only open alpha
wait when game will be ready
I can run the plugin on board server (WWW) with blocked ports etc (a test phase)

If someone interested pm me Smile

I don't have time
(2014-05-27, 07:57 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]I can run the plugin on board server (WWW) with blocked ports etc (a test phase)

If someone interested pm me Smile
hello
pm sent Toungue
The Gmod/Source servers seem to not work for some reason. It sometimes works but normally it doesn't and only shows me the players. The % doesn't work and It just keeps saying 0/32. Any idea on how to fix it? (Seems to be doing it on both GMOD and CS: Source)
I get alot of errors after the new mybb update.
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 420 - File: admin/modules/config/serversboard.php PHP 5.4.29 (Linux)

and on my forums
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 709 - File: inc/plugins/serversboard.php PHP 5.4.29 (Linux)
File    Line    Function
/inc/plugins/serversboard.php    709    errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php    101    serversboard_index
/index.php    25    pluginSystem->run_hooks

my forums is http://forums.epic-nation.com and the game i have the servers on is team fortress 2.
(2014-07-12, 09:05 AM)PlebX Wrote: [ -> ]The Gmod/Source servers seem to not work for some reason. It sometimes works but normally it doesn't and only shows me the players. The % doesn't work and It just keeps saying 0/32. Any idea on how to fix it? (Seems to be doing it on both GMOD and CS: Source)

plugin do not support gmod

(2014-07-15, 04:18 AM)killjoy64 Wrote: [ -> ]I get alot of errors after the new mybb update.
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 420 - File: admin/modules/config/serversboard.php PHP 5.4.29 (Linux)

and on my forums
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 709 - File: inc/plugins/serversboard.php PHP 5.4.29 (Linux)
File    Line    Function

my forums is http://forums.epic-nation.com and the game i have the servers on is team fortress 2.

you must change coding database table _serversboard
(2014-07-15, 04:18 AM)killjoy64 Wrote: [ -> ]I get alot of errors after the new mybb update.

and on my forums
File    Line    Function

[/quote]

Could you re explain that?
(2014-07-24, 02:35 AM)killjoy64 Wrote: [ -> ]

and on my forums
File    Line    Function

Could you re explain that?
[/quote]

Click Me !!!
I was able to switch to uni8 but then got another error but was able to correct it by uninstalling the plugin again and reenabling it
Hi,

In 'serversboard.php' the setting for timeout's seems wrong to me. Should it be ie: $gq->setOption('timeout', 500); instead of what currently is in the source $gq->setOption('timeout', 5); ?

According to the GameQ documentation this is set to milliseconds.

Also is there a fix for spaces in IP address causing errors in Admin?

Thanks,
- Rich -