MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is compatible to 1807.
Can there be support for cod2 multiplayer (2005)??
yes, but I don't add this
Hola, muy buen día, tengo un problema con este plugin.
El problema es que yo agrego servidores a mi foro y salen que están desconectados cuando en realidad estan conectados, les dejaré unas imágenes para que puedan observar el error: los servidores que están encerrador por unas lineas azules es del siguiente foro: www.mexicanservers.com

y las que están encerradas en color verde es mi foro: www.totomapper.com

Yo se hablar mucho inglés así que usaré el traductor de google.

Imágenes:

[Image: 384.png]
[Image: A05.png]

////////////////////////////////////////////////////
English:

Hello, very good day, I have a problem with this plugin.
The problem is that I add to my forum servers that are disconnected and out when in fact they are connected, I leave you some pictures so they can see the error: servers that are encerrador by a blue line is the following forum: www.mexicanservers. com

and which are enclosed in green is my forum: www.totomapper.com

I speak much English so I'll use google translator.

[Image: 384.png]
[Image: A05.png]

Thank you very much!
your server show as offline, propobly your webhost block ports on fire wall, ask them to unlock the same ports as servers have eg. 27015
(2016-04-16, 10:45 AM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]yes, but I don't add this

Why not? :O
(2016-04-16, 07:29 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]your server show as offline, propobly your webhost block ports on fire wall, ask them to unlock the same ports as servers have eg. 27015

Hello, talk with those charged my web host, and opened the ports but the problem is still not resolved!
what ports they open?
port 27010 to port 27030
port to port?
open 27015 and. 27025