MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would I make maps show up for unturned?
Load image from own website
Urgent help  needed. I'm very glad to join the myBB community. I've just started a mybb forum but I discovered that new signups can't create thread/posts. What do I deactivate to enable all newly registered users can easily create thread and posts? Thanks.
(2016-08-20, 05:44 PM)LordGuru Wrote: [ -> ]Urgent help  needed. I'm very glad to join the myBB community. I've just started a mybb forum but I discovered that new signups can't create thread/posts. What do I deactivate to enable all newly registered users can easily create thread and posts? Thanks.

what this have to my plugin? yyyy
Serwer TS3 czyta bez problemu, CS:GO nie chce czytać za żadne skarby, hosting WWW OVH, portów nie blokują, firewall wyłączony, hosting serwera pukawka.pl (193.33.177.126:27015) Jakieś pomysły? GT czyta bez problemu. http://forum.evitas.pl/
Pozdro Big Grin
First off let me start with saying I love this plugin and I thank you for creating it. I would love to use it. However I have ran into an issue while trying to add a game to the compatibility for the plugin. The issue is not with the game that I have added. However I do believe that adding it might have caused this. When I add an arma 3 server to the serverboards plugin the correct information is displayed in the database table. However, when going to look at the actual plugin it is setting the query port (2303) as the join port. For instance if I had a server with the ip: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2302 it will show up as xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2303 causing it to show offline. Is there any way you can help me resolve this issue?

Thank you for your time.
Hey Bruv,

I'd love to use this for my rust servers at dutchstars.net
However, its stating all my servers are offline, they arent.
I've tried multiple query ports including 28015, 28016, 28017 and the Rcon port 28018.
My server provider states it aint blocking the ports, since its used for more sites like: rust-servers, gameforge etc.

Do you have any idea what is causing this problem?
(2016-09-07, 09:03 PM)Danedeath Wrote: [ -> ]First off let me start with saying I love this plugin and I thank you for creating it. I would love to use it. However I have ran into an issue while trying to add a game to the compatibility for the plugin. The issue is not with the game that I have added. However I do believe that adding it might have caused this. When I add an arma 3 server to the serverboards plugin the correct information is displayed in the database table. However, when going to look at the actual plugin it is setting the query port (2303) as the join port. For instance if I had a server with the ip: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2302 it will show up as xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2303 causing it to show offline. Is there any way you can help me resolve this issue?

Thank you for your time.
Thanks
I don't know what is xxx - i must see IP
it is yur server?
show me forum url and server ip - no on PM
(2016-09-08, 06:22 PM)mayseve Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Bruv,

I've tried multiple query ports including 28015, 28016, 28017 and the Rcon port 28018.
My server provider states it aint blocking the ports, since its used for more sites like: rust-servers, gameforge etc.

webhost block ports
(2016-09-10, 08:29 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-07, 09:03 PM)Danedeath Wrote: [ -> ]First off let me start with saying I love this plugin and I thank you for creating it. I would love to use it. However I have ran into an issue while trying to add a game to the compatibility for the plugin. The issue is not with the game that I have added. However I do believe that adding it might have caused this. When I add an arma 3 server to the serverboards plugin the correct information is displayed in the database table. However, when going to look at the actual plugin it is setting the query port (2303) as the join port. For instance if I had a server with the ip: xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2302 it will show up as xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2303 causing it to show offline. Is there any way you can help me resolve this issue?

Thank you for your time.
Thanks
I don't know what is xxx - i must see IP
it is yur server?
show me forum url and server ip - no on PM
(2016-09-08, 06:22 PM)mayseve Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Bruv,

webhost block ports

Alrighty thanks here is the ip: 208.94.243.90. Query port is 2303 and join port is 2302. right now you can see the plugin on http://69.195.153.162/forum/index.php. The issue does not appear when you first load the page. It only appears after you refresh the page and it shows the server is offline.

thank you for your help as well during this issue.
This looks like a really neat plugin.

Good job!