MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-08-10, 06:47 PM)PoisonDead Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 03:26 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 02:49 PM)PoisonDead Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm having a problem with TeamSpeak  appearing offline, Ive sorted all the permissions and restarted the server a few times too. Also tried changing the port in the teamspeak file within the protocols folder as suggested on the plugin page.

My forum url is: syndicatearmssquad.com

Would you mind taking a look?

Hi,

Standard query port?
No the query port is 9994
for me work, make sure that your webhost don't block ports on firewall
(2015-08-10, 07:15 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 06:47 PM)PoisonDead Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 03:26 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 02:49 PM)PoisonDead Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm having a problem with TeamSpeak  appearing offline, Ive sorted all the permissions and restarted the server a few times too. Also tried changing the port in the teamspeak file within the protocols folder as suggested on the plugin page.

My forum url is: syndicatearmssquad.com

Would you mind taking a look?

Hi,

Standard query port?
No the query port is 9994
for me work, make sure that your webhost don't block ports on firewall

eggplant... yeah the ports are blocked doesnt look like Im going to be able to utilise this. Do you have any interest in making a gametracker version?
(2015-08-11, 01:08 PM)PoisonDead Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any interest in making a gametracker version?

what do you mean?
How do we add custom games to servers board?

My game has the following:

66.85.14.183:7778

Its americas army proving grounds server
there is no easy way, you must edit plugin core file
It says all of my servers are offline but even if you click the gametracker icon it says they are all online, please help all of the servers are 100% set up correctly

URL: http://www.lancerzone.co.uk/
Your webhost has to open the ports.
What ports? the ports that my gameserver runs on? + how is this possible with a nfoservers web host o.O
Hello I would like to use this with MyBB version 1.8. The only reason is because Steam login hasn't updated yet to work with newer MyBB versions yet. So I am stuck with this version. I tried almost every dev build but I can't find it can you please give me details on what dev buil will work for this?
I even added a photo for you
http://prntscr.com/84cqz1

Thanks.
This works with 1.8.5....