MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ill send u in PM.

Edit: Posting here too: http://www.chikaragaming.com/forum/
Next time, support only in thread.
Forum is on the same vps as ts3 and cs?
(2016-12-06, 08:58 AM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]Next time, support only in thread.
Forum is on the same vps as ts3 and cs?

Yeah, forum is on the same. everything is local.
Try

127.0.0.1ToungueORT for cs
If this will work then you must create redirect
what the hell, i deactivated plugin and activated and now its showing online....

Ill get back to you if anything changes.

Edit: Now its offline again, must be when server changes map... what to do?, your plugin doesnt update it seems. or doesnt update enough.
Can you at least tell me how i add "cod2" myself? I've seen some cod2 file in gameq etc.
I just got this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function serversboard_index() in /home/bigmisss/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 139

I looked at the php file and the line it specifies say $return_args = $func(arguments);
If you have any idea what could be causing this, please inform me. Also, you listed some code on the download page to add TS3 to my servers board, but you don't specify where to put it. Mind helping me out with this as well?
Hi,
I recently used this plugin on my personal clan board .. It was installed perfectly fine but small issue i am getting after i put server details and save .. It shows server offline, where as server is online totally .. Further i am talking about Multi Theft Auto (MTA) servers, I have a vps running with 3+ MTA servers .. So can you tell me what can be possibilities to make server online on board ?
Can you fix to work on 1.8.10, thx.
(2017-01-04, 05:52 AM)Zayn Baig Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I recently used this plugin on my personal clan board .. It was installed perfectly fine but small issue i am getting after i put server details and save .. It shows server offline, where as server is online totally .. Further i am talking about Multi Theft Auto (MTA) servers, I have a vps running with 3+ MTA servers .. So can you tell me what can be possibilities to make server online on board ?
maybe host blocks ports
(2017-01-15, 11:29 PM)ctmone Wrote: [ -> ]Can you fix to work on 1.8.10, thx.
change compatibility