MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice Plugin ^_^

Can you Add MW2 and MW3?
When i choose CoD4 and put there my MW2 IP, there show it me Online.
But i think it was better when it was MW2 Big Grin
And MW3 Angel
(2015-04-21, 01:31 AM)Teddy84 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Plugin ^_^

Can you Add MW2 and MW3?
When i choose CoD4 and put there my MW2 IP, there show it me Online.
But i think it was better when it was MW2 Big Grin
And MW3  Angel

actually i decide to not develop plug (add new games options), i have plan to rewrite code of plugin

you can easy change game name and game icon
Hi, I tried to add two servers on my board: a TS3 one and a SAMP one.
With the Teamspeak 3 server there aren't problem. It works great.
The problem is about the SAMP one. It always shows that it's offline, but it's not!
Am I doing something wrong or...?
show me SAMP server IP
PM sent
when i add your server via normal ip (numeric, not dns) for me work
from plugin site is ok maybe your webhost block port 7777
(2015-05-07, 03:01 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]when i add your server via normal ip (numeric, not dns) for me work
from plugin site is ok maybe your webhost block port 7777

Hey I'm having some issues with Garry's Mod servers. The plugin recognizes the server but says there are zero players when there are actually a lot.
Every time I put a cs 1.6 server, it shows that it's online. After, some times, hours I guess, it shows offline. (host is fine)
Also, different hosts for the website and the server.
I am also having issues with players being at 0 for garry's mod servers.
Hey so i have recently been getting this error since i have moved my server OS to windows from debian and its weird because i was not getting any errors when i was on debian. Anyway the error i am getting is :
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'GameQException' with message 'The host 'play.**********.co.uk' is unresolvable to an IP address.'

and stops my whole forums with this error. this happens when i am add my gmod server @ play.**********:27215. I know this is not to do with my DNS settings as i can connect to my server via that domain/port. so can anyone help me out here as i have no idea why this is happen