MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ill have to contact my webhost to unblock all ports i use? as i said before we run a hosting cp.
(2015-10-08, 01:14 PM)Chillin Wrote: [ -> ]So ill have to contact my webhost to unblock all ports i use? as i said before we run a hosting cp.

Yes
Hi, it seems like when i activate this plugin on index apper some PHP errors.

http://i.imgur.com/Em9ZRcd.png

You can check my forum to:  www.tf2.ro
I don't see this error, work fine
Hi i get this error what is my fault ?

[Image: o151017_ea708.jpg]
why you send me pm?

form url? server ip?
Hey there,

I think your plugin is awesome BUT I just cannot get something to work Toungue
On the main page the servers keep appearing offline, while if I click on the gametracker logo next to it it takes me to the GT page and there it works just fine.

Tijl
probably your webhost block ports on firewall
They already have done that, I got this as reply in my ticket

"Tijl,

I found a debug setting and I turned it on and this is what it output:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'GameQException' with message 'GameQ::socket_open Error creating socket to server tcp://94.23.211.142:10011. Error: ' in /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php:756
Stack trace:
#0 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php(677): GameQ-&gt;socket_open(Object(GameQ_Protocols_Teamspeak3))
#1 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php(594): GameQ-&gt;queryServerInfo(Array)
#2 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php(454): GameQ-&gt;requestMulti(Array)
#3 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/plugins/serversboard.php(1258): GameQ-&gt;requestData()
#4 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(139): serversboard_index('')
#5 /home/heropvpn/public_html/index.php(23): pluginSystem-&gt;run_hooks('index_start')
#6 {main}
thrown in <b>/home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php</b> on line <b>756</b><br />

That seems a bit weird since you specify the TS port to be 9987 in the image you sent me.

Anyways, looks like something a little weird with the plugin."
(2015-10-20, 12:11 PM)Tijl Wrote: [ -> ]They already have done that, I got this as reply in my ticket

"Tijl,

I found a debug setting and I turned it on and this is what it output:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'GameQException' with message 'GameQ::socket_open Error creating socket to server tcp://94.23.211.142:10011. Error: ' in /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php:756
Stack trace:
#0 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php(677): GameQ-&gt;socket_open(Object(GameQ_Protocols_Teamspeak3))
#1 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php(594): GameQ-&gt;queryServerInfo(Array)
#2 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php(454): GameQ-&gt;requestMulti(Array)
#3 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/plugins/serversboard.php(1258): GameQ-&gt;requestData()
#4 /home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php(139): serversboard_index('')
#5 /home/heropvpn/public_html/index.php(23): pluginSystem-&gt;run_hooks('index_start')
#6 {main}
thrown in <b>/home/heropvpn/public_html/inc/serversboard/gameq.php</b> on line <b>756</b><br />

That seems a bit weird since you specify the TS port to be 9987 in the image you sent me.

Anyways, looks like something a little weird with the plugin."
ask web host about socket_open() function