MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-13, 12:07 AM)Ongoing Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to add Discord servers to the masters list?

I second this request.  I would love to add my Discord server to the list.
(2016-06-16, 07:46 PM)welcometopwn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-16, 07:23 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-16, 06:48 PM)welcometopwn Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome plugin, only problem i have is when too many people are refreshing the site, the server are shown Offline. (timeout from steam i guess, because too many refreshes). Is there a way to change that so the plugin only refreshes once in a minute?

forum url?

https://rust-cosanostra.de/index.php

Thanks in advance!
i don't see this problem now
and definitely it is not to meny users problem
(2016-06-21, 08:08 PM)curtis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-13, 12:07 AM)Ongoing Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to add Discord servers to the masters list?

I second this request.  I would love to add my Discord server to the list.
show my server, gametracker or something like that
Hello, I am trying to get this working, but it's telling me 1.3 is not compatible with myBB 1.8.7, I had this working before on a older version of mybb, but I can't seem to find a older MyBB download to make it work. Are you planning on adding this for 1.8.7 soon by chance?

Thanks
Would be great to have Unturned supported :<
try edit cs 16 or source
Ewww I have no any experience with .php. Probably it's not that hard (I've seen working version here) but it's impossible for me. 
Anyway thanks. I love your plugins Smile
add this game as dayz replace icon to your game and change "Dayz" to what you wont in plugin file
Hello,

A Squad protocol has been created for GameQ3, is there a way to implement it with this plugin? I've tried uploading the Squad.php to the protocols folder and changing around a few things, but I can't seem to get it to work or show up in the list to choose from.

https://github.com/ClundXIII/GameQ3/blob.../squad.php
I use only Austin B libery

I dont add every game

if you realy wont only paid