MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so for example 1.2.3.4:28960 is the ip and port that ip must be whitelisted so it will be visible?
eg
is ip is
213.239.206.204:28960

port 28960 must be nlocked on firewall on web server
then everythhing will be ok
I don't thing the IP is blocked
[Image: lcqhQrC.png]
thanks i will contact my webhoster to fix this issue! Hopefully it should work in 2 days!
Hi,

How can I add an other sourcegame to this plugin?
there is not fast and easy way
need a edit php files
what is the game?
The game is Fistfull of Frags or in short FoF it's a free FPS western style.
have you try add your server as counter strike source?
As a workaround it works to use the CSS option and I could upload a FoF icon and rename it css.png so that it will show icon.
btw i have contacted the webhoster and he changed all the settings of it, and still i cant track the server, do you maybe known what the issue is?
the ports are opened.
(2015-07-24, 09:38 PM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]btw i have contacted the webhoster and he changed all the settings of it, and still i cant track the server, do you maybe known what the issue is?
the ports are opened.

It is a problem with your webhosting, just for test I added your gameserver to my serverlist and works fine, seeĀ http://world-league.net

Just wondering, are you running the website and gameserver on the same IP ? Dont know if it works the same as routers at home but you cannot connect to your own IP, you probly shoud use 127.0.0.1 or localhost for it, just a guess.