MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-07-24, 08:15 PM)Revdutchie Wrote: [ -> ]As a workaround it works to use the CSS option and I could upload a FoF icon and rename it css.png so that it will show icon.

You can easy change CSS icon to FoF icon whit the same (css.png) name and open plugin/serversboard.php (notepad ++) change all Counter Strike Source whit FoF full name - this is quick fix for now
Maybe I add this game for next version

(2015-07-24, 09:38 PM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]btw i have contacted the webhoster and he changed all the settings of it, and still i cant track the server, do you maybe known what the issue is?
the ports are opened.

hmmm I realy don't know
open admin/modules/config/serversboard.php (notepad ++)
add on top of file
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);
after
<?php
ofc
and then add server
no my webhost is at the netherlands and my gameservers are in germany, my root server is located over there.
Can I request a feature here?

Would it be possible if you leave the link to a forum empty it will default to the gameserver overview page like "serversboard.php?action=more_information&sid=1"

An other question, how can I remove the link to game tracker?

Cheers
(2015-07-26, 03:48 PM)Revdutchie Wrote: [ -> ]Can I request a feature here?

Would it be possible if you leave the link to a forum empty it will default to the gameserver overview page like "serversboard.php?action=more_information&sid=1"

I don't know what you mean
(2015-07-26, 03:48 PM)Revdutchie Wrote: [ -> ]An other question, how can I remove the link to game tracker?

Cheers
edit plugin templates search {$gq_gt} variable
(2015-07-26, 04:40 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]

(2015-07-26, 03:48 PM)Revdutchie Wrote: [ -> ]An other question, how can I remove the link to game tracker?

Cheers
edit plugin templates search {$gq_gt} variable

(2015-07-26, 05:21 PM)Revdutchie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-26, 04:40 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]

What I mean is that the last option you have when adding a server is;
Select server forum
Server hostname will be linked to this forum.
But if I don't select a forum to link to can it by default link to the server overview page like this example?
http://world-league.net/serversboard.php...tion&sid=3
oh
for what? ikon is linked to sbpage

if you realy wont this
open inc/plugins/serversboard.php line 1681

if($server['forumid'])
					{
						$data['gq_hostname'] = '<a href="forumdisplay.php?fid='.$server['forumid'].'">'.$data['gq_hostname'].'</a>';
					}
change to

if($server['forumid'])
					{
						$data['gq_hostname'] = '<a href="forumdisplay.php?fid='.$server['forumid'].'">'.$data['gq_hostname'].'</a>';
					}
					else
					{
						$data['gq_hostname'] = '<a href="serversboard.php?action=more_information&sid='.$server['sid'].'">'.$data['gq_hostname'].'</a>';
					}
(2015-07-26, 07:39 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]oh
for what? ikon is linked to sbpage

if you realy wont this
open inc/plugins/serversboard.php line 1681

if($server['forumid'])
					{
					}
change to

if($server['forumid'])
					{
					}
					else
					{
						$data['gq_hostname'] = '<a href="serversboard.php?action=more_information&sid='.$server['sid'].'">'.$data['gq_hostname'].'</a>';
					}

Thanks that worked, the code was on line 1730 for me :-
Hey!

Really liking that plugin you have made, but I am having some issues. We tested our forums with two different TeamSpeaks, but the one we want to use doesn't show up. It shows up on GameTracker but not on the Servers Board plugin.

We used ts.lionusgaming.com:9987, 5.135.82.208:9987 and we even tried different TCP/Query ports and nothing seems to work. Can you suggest something else for us to try?
[Image: c2f3feda80.png]
[Image: 1334b4be59.png]
(2015-07-29, 06:55 AM)Kenert Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!

Really liking that plugin you have made, but I am having some issues. We tested our forums with two different TeamSpeaks, but the one we want to use doesn't show up. It shows up on GameTracker but not on the Servers Board plugin.

We used ts.lionusgaming.com:9987, 5.135.82.208:9987 and we even tried different TCP/Query ports and nothing seems to work. Can you suggest something else for us to try?
[Image: c2f3feda80.png]
[Image: 1334b4be59.png]

forum url?
forum.lionusgaming.com