MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello can you maybe import for ark ?
I dont have plans to add more games
CS:GO Servers are shown Offline all the time. Even when they are Online
What can i say you?
You dont post ip and forum url
Try on localhost

Meybe webhost block ports
So what I did was use notepad++ to find a replace arma2 with ark in all files and did a custom protocol for it and this worked perfectly, now I tried to do this again but replacing bf3 with 7d2d and even if I do it by hand and it all looks ok I get this when creating a new server. (See attached image)

[attachment=41435]

Edit: Okay so I changed 7d2d to just die and I did it all by hand and it seems to work now not sure why tho. If you have any insight as to why this may be let me know
7d2d

What your problem now?

Good job
Was just curious as to why it would do that suppose it does not matter lol

But there is something else. Player counts don't seem to be accurate for ark now I read somewhere that ark has a bug that when a player crashes it sometimes won't release the player from the list tho I do not see this on battlemectrics but I do see it in Servers board.
for example, I have 1 player online but it says I have 3 and when looking at the details I get this

[attachment=41438]

Would there be any way to filter out "No Name" players for a more accurate list
Plugin began giving errors like this whenever attempting to add any new server under any protocol or settings. I have other servers added earlier today successfully that are working.
[Image: ir5ZQWb.png]
(2019-01-22, 03:49 PM)VIrusKing Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin began giving errors like this whenever attempting to add any new server under any protocol or settings. I have other servers added earlier today successfully that are working.

I had something like this happen while messing around with the files could not figure out why it was doing it when you make a new server does it ask for a port but for every type like how it did to me? you can see a pic a few posts up only thing that fixed it for me was just reinstalling it
(2019-01-23, 06:11 PM)Kumari Ashamaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-22, 03:49 PM)VIrusKing Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin began giving errors like this whenever attempting to add any new server under any protocol or settings. I have other servers added earlier today successfully that are working.

I had something like this happen while messing around with the files could not figure out why it was doing it when you make a new server does it ask for a port but for every type like how it did to me? you can see a pic a few posts up only thing that fixed it for me was just reinstalling it
I attempted to reinstall, but it did not fix anything. Most likely because the SQL tables are not removed? I don't have such option as you, it worked just fine until I attempted to add the 4th server.

EDIT: Now I can't even reinstall it back, still related to "buddylist":

[Image: UIDETe6.png]