MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-12-31, 08:40 AM)Cody99091 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the same error as @Harii.X
For the latest stable version. 3.0.4

Edit: Fixed by installing a different version, then installing the latest stable.
Edit 2: Game-tracker says my server is online, Servers Board says it's offline, even after updating.

webhost have open ports?
Other Problem :

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'arma2qport' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_serversboard (type,ip,arma2qport,arma3qport,bf3qport,bf4qport,dayzqport,mtaqport,mumbleqport,rustqport,terrariaqport,ts3qport,offlinehostname,cuthostname,disporder,field,field_link,field_icon,forumid,visible,owner,new,new_color,new_text,lastupdate) VALUES ('cs16','82.114.86.248:27015','','','','','','','','','','','KGE Public Server OFF','3','1','0','','','','1','1','0','','','0')

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
before you update the plugin you must first unistall and install again install after upload new files
When i'm adding the server after that the server show me that is offline
webhost have open ports?
Here is my English language fix for server board.
(2015-01-01, 03:09 PM)rtm516 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my English language fix for server board.

ok, thx, but is to old version 3.0. maybe
Can you fix the newest version 3.0.6?
(2015-01-01, 03:20 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-01, 03:09 PM)rtm516 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my English language fix for server board.

ok, thx, but is to old version 3.0. maybe
Can you fix the newest version 3.0.6?

Yea sure ill have a go

Here is my 3.0.6 update
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1396...03.0.6.zip
(It wouldn't attach it dunno why)

Just realized my server on my server list is showing offline (gmod) when i know its online and i can connect to it.
thx now fixed lang files is in plugin pack

I explained the problem already on teamspeak
1. How would you be able to tell if your website has open ports?
2. What ports would need to be opened? (#, and tcp/udp)