MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Servers board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-02-22, 07:44 AM)Gangsteris Wrote: [ -> ]Can you add Battlefield play4free game and RaidCall? i would be happy Smile

Sorry but not
very good plugin idd
i tried with cod4 and worked fine
just changed some games
to bad it worked only in localhost :p
my webhost doesnt open ports so im screwed anyway :p
Version 2.6
Moved cache to database
added players record
added information about update server information

first post updated
This is really nice, good to see some gaming plugins etc finally happening for Mybb. Smile
If you're getting an error op the top of your page relating to this plugin, go into your database and change the mybb_serversboard.cache table collation to utf8_general_ci from swedish.

So I thought it would fix it but it didn't. It has an issue to do with the caching but I'm not sure what the issue is.
Hi,

I get a blank page when I load 'serversboard.php' in the main board directory. The plugin is activated and on. I also have a server added so the admin parts work great.

- Rich -

(2014-05-05, 05:07 AM)Vidiot_X Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I get a blank page when I load 'serversboard.php' in the main board directory. The plugin is activated and on. I also have a server added so the admin parts work great.

- Rich -

Got it loading the page.. Big Grin
Hi,

I have actually got this plugin working so that it can support my game (in development).

Is there a way to put this on its own page instead of the board index page?

When I run 'serversboard.php' I just get a blank page but it does appear in the board index just not on it's subpage.

Thanks
- Rich -
(2014-05-02, 06:58 AM)michaelkr1 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're getting an error op the top of your page relating to this plugin, go into your database and change the mybb_serversboard.cache table collation to utf8_general_ci from swedish.

So I thought it would fix it but it didn't. It has an issue to do with the caching but I'm not sure what the issue is.

Can you show me the error screenshot?

(2014-05-08, 05:09 AM)Vidiot_X Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have actually got this plugin working so that it can support my game (in development).

Is there a way to put this on its own page instead of the board index page?

When I run 'serversboard.php' I just get a blank page but it does appear in the board index just not on it's subpage.

Thanks
- Rich -

http://www.phoenixusc.com/board/serversb...tion&sid=1
Quote: Supryk : http://www.phoenixusc.com/board/serversb...tion&sid=1
That works but does not display the severs list instead displays server information.

Servers List
[attachment=31554]
Hi,

What I actually want to do is put the servers list (image above) on a separate page (sub page) instead of the main board index.php page.

- Rich -

Edit: By the way I am using this plugin for the game I am developing. I have looked over the 'php' files for setting up a server and it looks pretty straight forward and I will let you know how I do but it is nice to have a plugin that I have verified works from my web host server to my home server using TCP. Just so cool to see work. Smile I also plan to add some Java code to launch the game right from the web page as 'Xilver266 ' does in his MyGameServers plugin.

I will have a large servers list (like 30-50 servers) so I need the servers list to be on its own page.

I know you do not speak English so thanks for spending the time translating this all. You might want to change the words on the servers listing "together" and "Procent" to the words "Total" and "Percent". Also in the 'General Information' table the words "Procent" and "Rekord" should be "Percent" and "Record". It has to be hard to translate everything to English. Big Grin
Do you want to list on the servers if no has any action?
http://i.imgur.com/QNK3A1O.png
try do this

in root forum path edit serversboard.php
after
$plugins->run_hooks("serversboard_start");

paste
if($mybb->input['action'] = 'servers')
{
	add_breadcrumb("Name subpage", "serversboard.php"); 

eval("\$podstr = \"".$templates->get("podstrona")."\";"); 
	output_page($podstr); 
}