MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Anyway i am working on new 2.8.8 version and i will add it as an option, to show default avatar when there are no avatar with t he legent this can broke w3c validation if is enabled.

That way can solve all issues for you and others Smile
I'm getting a error on #25 build and 2.9.8 version.

<error>
  <dateline>1514059003</dateline>
  <script>inc/plugins/avatarep.php</script>
  <line>1287</line>
  <type>2</type>
  <friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
  <message>sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable</message>
</error>
Ok try the github repo.

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/lastposter-a...18x-series

Let me know of anny issues to make a better plugin free of bugs and more optimized, i think the issue was solved in that repo but let me know.
In the latest version of github the error does not occur. Thank you for the quick fix.
Yeah i take all that stuff in mind.

Thanks for the reports some issues i can reproduce it with the upgrade of php and sql versions and my engine server, but some other do not so i have only write what i mean can solve every issue.

But let me know please about any issue to fix it asap and release a new version for all users here in the forums free of posible bugs/issues.

Thanks for the feedback and for your time Smile
Hello how to turn off what i have shown in my picture  Huh

https://www.blackmarke7.org/mybb/showthread.php?tid=9

for full view
Go to plugin options and set this option to No:

Show Avatar Contributor
Shows avatar of thread owner in showthread, but yours if you've replied to that thread.

Save it and refresh...
(2017-12-26, 11:53 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Go to plugin options and set this option to No:

Show Avatar Contributor
Shows avatar of thread owner in showthread, but yours if you've replied to that thread.

Save it and refresh...

thx 
but what i meant was to completely disable/remove it since if there are no replies it'll be a generic no avatar image there... Big Grin
That can not be posible you have to modify plugin.

The purposal of that avatar is to show owners avatar by default and if you have replied to that thread then yours must be appear due that is a contributor for the seo and other plugin i use Smile

Default avatar is for only who have not an avatar. That option remove entire that avatar setting.

(2017-12-26, 09:45 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]Hello how to turn off what i have shown in my picture  Huh

for full view

You have asked to turn it off so that option removes/disables that enterely unleas there was something broken into setting file or duplicated entry.

Ah if you are guest the try remove avatar for guests but maybe that was a bug because only if there are replied by a guest that must happens. Even if soft delete was present because threas was in there.

Ok it is very strange i have seen ito your forums and yeah all threads are the same result i have tryed that type of avatar on steam but the results are fine on my side.

What version do you have of the plugin ?

Where did you download the file, url to download and test that version (Maybe you have not the latest released version of the plugin)

And finally what options you have changed into plugin file ? Only the not default ones to reproduce error and at that point see what is happen and write a fix for it. Because at the end it appears to be a plugin bug, thanks for the feedback and let me know.
(2017-12-27, 09:56 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]That can not be posible you have to modify plugin.

The purposal of that avatar is to show owners avatar by default and if you have replied to that thread then yours must be appear due that is a contributor for the seo and other plugin i use Smile

Default avatar is for only who have not an avatar. That option remove entire that avatar setting.

(2017-12-26, 09:45 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]Hello how to turn off what i have shown in my picture  Huh

for full view

You have asked to turn it off so that option removes/disables that enterely unleas there was something broken into setting file or duplicated entry.

Ah if you are guest the try remove avatar for guests but maybe that was a bug because only if there are replied by a guest that must happens. Even if soft delete was present because threas was in there.

Ok it is very strange i have seen ito your forums and yeah all threads are the same result i have tryed that type of avatar on steam but the results are fine on my side.

What version do you have of the plugin ?

Where did you download the file, url to download and test that version (Maybe you have not the latest released version of the plugin)

And finally what options you have changed into plugin file ? Only the not default ones to reproduce error and at that point see what is happen and write a fix for it. Because at the end it appears to be a plugin bug, thanks for the feedback and let me know.

downloaded from mybb.com
setting as attached

Shows Avatar on Threadlist and Forumlist (2.9.7)
Shows lastposter avatar on threadlist and forumlist and owners thread on threadlist.
Plugin Configuration

Created by Whiteneo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36