MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Yeah it can be added, but i will work when came back from vacations because right now i have added some patchea into github and in here. I will work on this and other plugins after my vacation period anyways Smile
Hey! I just downloaded and installed your plugin, but the avatars get displayed in all the wrong places unfortunately.

[attachment=41535]

On the index it looks like this for example. How do I fix it?
It is a problem within your skin, you have to setvown css i only give support to mybb default theme or based themes from this default templates designed.
(2019-02-13, 07:12 PM)progward Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! I just downloaded and installed your plugin, but the avatars get displayed in all the wrong places unfortunately.

On the index it looks like this for example. How do I fix it?

that looks better there then blocking the post count
I just upgraded to MyBB 1.8.20 how come the avatar is far now, how to make it closer please? Using default mybb theme

[attachment=41597]
You need to customize forumdisplay threadlist template to put it into a div because by default it uses float element in general to set it up more easily into all themes.

But you can customize all style with css additions and using the class avatarep_fd within some new tags into templates.

Even you can set a default width for that row and put it at your owns but many times user have usermames more biggers so it will break it.

I use the content of that fiel aligned to avatar it is better for me, you can see it into my forums and can give you a better idea of the concept Smile

Cheers!!!
(2019-03-06, 05:23 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to customize forumdisplay threadlist template to put it into a div because by default it uses float element in general to set it up more easily into all themes.

But you can customize all style with css additions and using the class avatarep_fd within some new tags into templates.

Even you can set a default width for that row and put it at your owns but many times user have usermames more biggers so it will break it.

I use the content of that fiel aligned to avatar it is better for me, you can see it into my forums and can give you a better idea of the concept Smile

Cheers!!!

Thanks for the reply.  Wink

Ok I took a look at your website and it is the same as mine so i will just leave it the way it is for thread titles. 
Now i really like how it looks on your index how did you make it even on the index? 

[attachment=41603]
i have added a div before the avatar tags, into forumdisplay forumbith templates for lastpost and that div with align to left must be enought for all the parts you like.

I have used it like this way to make easy to customize it into the tons of themes that are already into the mybb scene.

Or you can put it inside a table, i do not use tables anymore but it is another way to do, but the most nice is with a div and easy to do.

Or you can customize it in many other ways like into our mobile skin Smile
(2019-03-06, 11:25 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]i have added a div before the avatar tags, into forumdisplay forumbith templates for lastpost and that div with align to left must be enought for all the parts you like.

I have used it like this way to make easy to customize it into the tons of themes that are already into the mybb scene.

Or you can put it inside a table, i do not use tables anymore but it is another way to do, but the most nice is with a div and easy to do.

Or you can customize it in many other ways like into our mobile skin Smile

@Whiteneo

Thanks for your reply, I just wanted to ask you if can you please explain to me how and what I need to do to get it to look like yours?
I have 0% knowledge in templates/customize etc... If you could explain in more detail to where i just copy and paste this i can follow. Thank You
@canadacommunitty honestly there are people into my forums who help me into design parts i am only a programer, so many times i could not be abble to give support to skin development, and that i why i can not cover more than add a customized tags and css for users can do it by themselves.

I recomend you to ask for help to a skin developer that guys know what they do better i only can help you with problems within the mod or solve issues, etc. But in other parts is hard and complex and more enought i have many pendants to deal with, some things at home, real life, etc.

I have to reject many paid jobs aswell due the same thing, so i will sugest to contact an skin developer Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36