MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
You have to make sure you have reviewed the var on template added correctly.

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/lastposter-a...18x-series

There you can see all references:

Template:

forumdisplay_thread

Make sure you have this two vars:

{$avatarep_avatar['avatarep']}
and
{$avatarep_lastpost['avatarep']}

On default template you can set this content on that template:

<tr class="inline_row">
    <td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
    <td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
    <td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">
        {$attachment_count}
        <div>
<div style="float:left;">{$avatarep_avatar['avatarep']}</div>
<div>
          <span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span></span>
            <div class="author smalltext">Iniciado por: {$thread['owner']} {$thread['multipage']}</div>
        </div>
</div>
    </td>
    <td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts}</td>
    <td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">{$thread['views']}</td>
    {$rating}
    <td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;">
<div style="float:left;">
{$avatarep_lastpost['avatarep']}</div>
<div>
        <span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate}<br />
        <a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>:<br />{$thread['lastposter']}</span>
</div>
    </td>
{$modbit}
</tr>

And that should fix the problem.

And for texts is due your style you have to set the class trow_profile as you wish.

Go to styles and templates, search for avatarep.css on your style and edit on advanced mode, you have to take on mind the changes have to be set on all styles you got on your board if you may experience same errors, but you can customize every style at your needs, for mobile devices and more.

So open that and search

.trow_profile {

There you find color: #424242;

Change it to color: #ffffff;

Or change it to your favourite color and thats all !!!
Thanks , every things have solveĀ  Blush
Latest stable version is here:

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...4&bid=2269

Waiting aprovation on mods site, but is the recommended version to use on 1.8.x versions.

Change list on fist post of this thread. And as ever guide to customize on github up to date with this version 2.9.

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/lastposter-a.../readme.md

Is the guide of customization for 1.8.9 and previous versions of mybb but ony with default theme.

If you have customized theme, maybe this can serve

https://community.mybb.com/thread-189492...pid1250278
Hi. mybb version 1.8.9

This error Sad(

[Image: do.php?imgf=148556314156961.png]
yes i catch that error this week so i make the patch on my forum but i am thinking to up ti date this weekend on my github to see if any other issues will be founded to update the latest wprking here.

so review it and update to new version with new files when i uploaded new ones.

thank for your report, this issue is only present on 1.8.9 and 1.8.10 at this moment due core changes and sone new addittions in plugin to keep it up to date.
Have you thought about including an avatar in /online.php? It would look pretty amazing.
I have to think abput it due i've question to users for that purpose but they prefer to add it via new mod and it is on extends called Online Today.

You can use that, but maybe i will add it on next version i dunno right now i am working in other plugins who requires my entire free time Smile
Updated to new 2.9.3 version:

Changes /addittions.

- Some couple of changes inside cutomized styles to set it up at first glance and only need few changes via css if necesary.

- Add code cleaning.

- Add modals extension to use with another plugins (See github guide for further details).

- Add avatar to mark your replied threads.

As allways all are in config options to enable or disable features.

- I added some new options to enable/disable some parts (new ones and missing parts for new addittions), you can see it on plugin configuration.
^^Thanks for keep improving this plugin. Updated to version 2.9.5 today and very happy with the result!
I am glad to hear it i was work so hard on it to bring a more usefull and powerfull this new version.

And i have reviewed every option to enable disable works fine and a code cleanup and optimization was added and many more features to use it more easy for customization on all mybb templates and code to use with mentions plugins and many more.

I was reviewed some parts broken on guests users and cache reload are not necessary any more all was taken by a query Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36