MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Ok i was tryed into mybb 1.8.15 into new database and in three updated forums with different mybb versions, one from 1.8.14 to 1.8.15 my test board and even into another versions works fine so i think it is maybe another plugin who override cache and take it more things and do not update stats.

I have it working i have maded many tests and all views, stats, forums contents and more all is in order and works fine. If you can provide more detailed information, maybe your log error should be enought to know what is happen, but it is too strange due all the tests and i know this plugin does not take only usergroups cache to not overload with functions or SQL sentences, have you disabled formatted names by the way ? That is the only cache that the plugin takes and if there is another plugin who takes cache maybe there can be the conflict but it is too strange due is nothing to see with stats :o
(2018-04-01, 11:09 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]...

You were right, Disabling "Display formatted usernames" allows the thread view count to update. I'll try looking more into it. If you think it'll help, i can upload a list of the plugins i'm using.
Yeah it should help.

Maybe the known plugin that cause some conflict is style usernames, but a list of your current plugins should serve to track this issue and prevent to duplicate into your boards. ( But you do not need that plugin os some style usernames, but all can be posible, so the list of plugins is very important to test and found this issue and make a fix for it)

Thanks for your comments this will help many other users Smile
(2018-04-04, 12:13 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the known plugin that cause some conflict is style usernames, but a list of your current plugins should serve to track this issue and prevent to duplicate into your boards.
Quote:Multiple Usergroup Images on Postbit/Profile (1.2) 
Advanced Sidebox (3.1.11)
Automention (1.3.5)
Shows Avatar on Threadlist and Forumlist (2.9.8)
Default Post Icon (1.2)
Disposable Email Blacklist (1.0)
DVZ Integrity Tools (1.0.2)
DVZ Mentions (1.0.3)
DVZ Secure Content (1.1.5)
Force Postbit Layout (1.0)
MyAlerts (2.0.3)
MyProfile (1.2)
MyCode: [spoiler] (1.2.1)
Patches (1.5)
PHP and Template Conditionals (2.1)
Prism Syntax Highlighting (1.1.0)
Thank You/Like System (2.1.0)

Thanks for helping!
I have tested al plugins into your list and nope, and i have some others because i have no idea of some of them i did not found it in here so i was tested all by the names provided by you, anyways all works fine.

I think you have some kind of cache problem like the known Cloudflare and mybb cache issues where stats are not updated fine, even without Cloudflare mybb actual cache does not refresh propertly stats since 1.8.10 version.

So you have 1.8.14 and all works fine, but i have tested into an upgraded board running 1.8.15 and into fresh install with 1.8.15 and all works fine Smile

Views are refreshed, so i think there is another host problem and not related to mybb at all.
how to fix this
[Image: RgmduKt.png]
I can not bring suppor for a non default theme based skins, you have to ask your skin creator or a designer for it.

I do not know what's your theme and if i apply same logic as you i only upload an edited image from yours and says done fixed...

You need to let an url for your forums and for your used skin. Paid themes are not supported by free mods unleass it is a paid job.

You need to not break mybb rules in any cases even paid ones.

Whitout that is not posible to help no one.
I have an Problem I mean I wouldnt post If i hadnt.
So my problem is I put all the files in every folder on my Webspace but the plugin didnt appear in "AdminCP > Configuration > Plugins"
My Version is  1.8.15 and it say its "Up to date"
Maybe I did something wrong I use MyBB since 15.4.2018 so I didnt know so much about it I only drop the files in the folders and nothing more.
Thank you in advanced
Greedings
OnlyGenno
Yeah it's up to date and working in many forums aswell.

You maybe have not uploaded files into right forum root that is the only reason for plugins do not appear into plugins list.

Verify again that you've uploaded plugin file and lang files aswell at least that way plugin should appear into your plugin list.

This is not a mybb or plugin related but users error Smile
(2018-04-18, 07:07 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's up to date and working in many forums aswell.

You maybe have not uploaded files into right forum root that is the only reason for plugins do not appear into plugins list.

Verify again that you've uploaded plugin file and lang files aswell at least that way plugin should appear into your plugin list.

This is not a mybb or plugin related but users error Smile

Yes was my failure but not the folders i putted in a plugin that was not compatible with forum and i wasnt able to use the whole forum anymore...
Im learning form failures but thank you for replying so fast  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36