MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
I had the same issue with TopStats plugin and i had the solution (thanks to Shade) by doing the following:

To solve, open inc/plugins/topStats.php and get rid of all htmlspecialchars_uni() applied to avatar urls. You can easily spot them by looking for the string "format_avatar(htmlspecialchars_uni(". Eg.:

$useravatar = format_avatar(htmlspecialchars_uni($row['avatar']), $row['avatardimensions'], my_strtolower($this->getConfig('AvatarWidth')));
PHP

Becomes:
$useravatar = format_avatar($row['avatar'], $row['avatardimensions'], my_strtolower($this->getConfig('AvatarWidth')));

The avatars do show in this part of the forum, but the wrong (2 letter avatar is showing, probably similar to the above issue) avatar is showing. Anyway, i will work with avatarep.js and hope i can figure it out Big Grin

Thanks!
hi,

i think ive read it in the Thread, but i couldnt find it Smile
can someone give me an hint how to deal with that:
[attachment=43431]

btw. i dont have any Text in the Admin Panel....ive switched from german to english and back, the files are uploaded correctly, but theres no text at all :o
[attachment=43432]
(2020-11-03, 11:57 AM)Sectomy Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

i think ive read it in the Thread, but i couldnt find it Smile
can someone give me an hint how to deal with that:

btw. i dont have any Text in the Admin Panel....ive switched from german to english and back, the files are uploaded correctly, but theres no text at all :o

You need to add your own language translation files before install it.

Choose english dir from languages and change it to your own maybe german i am not sure but you will see the folder dirs inside languages into inc dir.

Then translate or use english only to upload that files into your language dir to use english and tgen install it and that will solve your issue.
Hi,
now it works Smile
but i have another little issue....
how "big" must the Avatar be, to match this yellow "button"...... and which Avatar size in the Settings is that ? Its on the on Click event
[attachment=43445]
By default sizes have to be taken to show it nicely.

But you need to customize templates into global templates called avatarep_

That are for customize popup in both cases, mouse over and click events and modal depends on display settings. Customize at your owns and you will have it covered.
After installing this plugin i get Message on top of every page that One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance. 
And when i hold mouse over avatars - it flickers fast from arrow to hand and back
How do I show the avatar of the subject in the showthread?
@Serious is not about this plugin for sure you have something wrong inside your boards.

@yusufdj i can't understand what you mean by subjects avatar. But all is inside the plugin to put it automatically inside templates. However you can go to github and read the plugin documentation to know about all templates and vars used by the plugin.
How to change background for popup
Thanks
It takes the original modals class.

But you can customize at your owns because already there are a custom template into global temates for both popup cases.

Only open avatarep_xxxxx templates and css to customize it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36