MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Don't worry all of us have problems at our beginins Smile

If you like send me some ftp account and an admin account with an url via private message. That way i can help to you to make your forums works and free of errors Wink

Or you can wait until some staff member can help to you anyways Wink
How about search page ?

Edited : Solved.
Ok, nice to know.

Anyway it have to add it all vars automatically for search when you use avatar for threads, adds it due you can improve the usage of avatars anywhere with only the user id's.
I'm not sure if this is still up and running, but I've uploaded the files provided and the addon just flat out doesn't show up in my plugin's for activation. Am I missin' another plugin required for it or did I end up with the lemon?
(2018-05-30, 06:03 AM)xiLe23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this is still up and running, but I've uploaded the files provided and the addon just flat out doesn't show up in my plugin's for activation. Am I missin' another plugin required for it or did I end up with the lemon?

Go to inc/plugins/ directory and check if there's a file called "avatarep.php". You probably haven't uploaded all the necessary files.
It's there, I've even deleted it and tried reuploading it a few times to check. I've set up both language folders (english and espanol, including the admin pages) and verified that the jscript files is there as well.

Just flat doesn't wanna show up in my plugin directory. Only one of two plugins that has given me this problem and I can't seem to figure out why. :/
Can yo provide some ftp account to only upload files ?

And your forums url to verify what is going on because this have not happen.

I have to analize what the problem is.

I think is a server file typo error on upload, but not for sure.

Of couse if you want it you can send me details by pm or email.

Cheers...
Why is showing double for admin on the left ?

[attachment=40431]
It call avatar contributor.

Enter it as a guest or with another account

When you see small avatar that means you have contributed on that threads to let you know what are threads within your replies.

That way you will be sure that is your thread or you have participated on it. Anyways all settings can be enable / disable if you like Smile
(2018-06-14, 07:47 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]It call avatar contributor.

Enter it as a guest or with another account

When you see small avatar that means you have contributed on that threads to let you know what are threads within your replies.

That way you will be sure that is your thread or you have participated on it. Anyways all settings can be enable / disable if you like Smile

thanks for the reply whiteneo Wink how would i be able to disable this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36