MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
this didnt worked for the emerald theme it displays 2 avatar which is weird
That must be due that theme already have avatars added to keep own design i supose.

Try to intall plugin first then your theme.

Otherwise you will need to deactivate and activate plugin to load right values, then needs to customize it for sure.

Cheers...
I am having an issue  that i cant seem to figure out.

I have this plug setup I have attached how it currently looks. It overlaps and sticks into other threads. I want it to be contained.

Anything im missing or what should i look at?
Thanks so much for the plug in, works perfectly fine =)
Just a tiny question: Where can I change the background color for those without avatar? I've been checking the css up and down but I beliebe it's somewhere in the Js?
And the avatars are slightly streched (avatar size is 200x250) - is there a way to avoid it?
(2020-08-17, 09:36 PM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]I am having an issue  that i cant seem to figure out.

I have this plug setup I have attached how it currently looks. It overlaps and sticks into other threads. I want it to be contained.

Anything im missing or what should i look at?

It is due your skin you need to customize css classes like custom mybb theme does it.

(2020-08-30, 11:22 AM)Mochi Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much for the plug in, works perfectly fine =)
Just a tiny question: Where can I change the background color for those without avatar? I've been checking the css up and down but I beliebe it's somewhere in the Js?
And the avatars are slightly streched (avatar size is 200x250) - is there a way to avoid it?

Inside your avatarep.css stylesheet you must find avatarep_fs and avatarep_bg if i can remember but not for sure.

There are two classes to customize backgrounds one for avatar images and the other one to letters.

And avatarep_img is for custom size to prevent multiple image sizes or broken things. There you can use max height and width values or real size images to customize it at your owns. But keep in mind you need to do it for avatarep_fd aswell to set the div size and img tag sizes aswell.

See yah !
Hi there, thanks for the answer. Unfortunatley I don't finde the colors for guests/ user with no avatar.

You mean this part?
.avatarep_img, .avatarep_bg{padding: 3px;border: 1px solid #D8DFEA;width: 40px;height: 40px;border-radius: 50%;opacity: 0.9;margin: auto;float: left}
.avatarep_fd{width: 40px;height: 40px;display: inline;position: relative}

and
.avatarep_img, .avatarep_bg{padding: 2px;border: 1px solid #D8DFEA;width: 19px;height: 19px;border-radius: 50%;opacity: 0.9;margin: auto;float: left}
.avatarep_fd{float:left;margin: auto;padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px;width:20px;height:20px}

D8DFEA is light blue and nothing like the color I'm looking for.

For the size - I've figured how to make the circle oval but that's not what I want. I like the circle it's just that our avatars are no squares so the css try to fit them into the circle. So it's probably not possible to keep the circle without streching the avatar?
Nope due you need a variant with same width and height values to make a circle, otherwise you need to work more into your css variants.

And i see what you wanna do, you want to change the css variants for letters i was confused before but now i understand what you meant, yeah all was maded into the js avatarep.js file but it's easy to read to change the letter bg inside the current array at your owns. I write it to put some easy colors to reflect in the final results by a random hex values i have in mind when i write that code, but you can customize those hex values at your owns.
Ah cool, found the colors - red just doesn't fit in^^
With the size ... I'll keep on trying, thx :-)
Hi NEO,

Awesome plugin!

Last Poster avatar is working great, but I'm having an issue as i have the "Letter avatar" plugin which shows a letter avatar. The Last poster avatar is ignoring my letter avatar setting, instead of showing 1 letter, it shows 2 letters. Any idea how i can fix this?

Last poster avatar shows the following 2 letter avatar:
https://ui-avatars.com/api/?name=Tree&am...unded=true

How the rest of the forum, non linked with the "last poster avatar" (ex. Top Stats) shows the avatar:
https://ui-avatars.com/api/?name=Tree&si...unded=true

Any idea why this is happening or if it's possible to fix it so i can show the rounded (1 letter) avatar on the Last poster avatar as well?

Hope you can help.
Plugin only works on certain parts where avatar is present, in the missing ones you need to add and modify maybe plugin core file to add more places. (avatarep.js is your file )

But you can customize the script at your owns, i have designed for default users and always try to show 1 if nick uses not spaces, if so it will show double letter instead ome.

But modify the js file and core files to do what you want, the advantage is that you have full source code to do so Smile

See yah !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36