MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Hey whiteneo, how come when onclick for avatar is disabled it causes default avatar to break/not show as an image? All uploaded images work fine except default_avatar, but when onclick modal is enabled, the avatar appears
I will review it asap thanks for your feedback.
How can I disable the 2-letter avatar generated by this plugin? I am already using the Letter Avatar plugin by Shade.  I don't want to see 2 different avatar for a single user. I hope anyone here can help me with this.
It is not posible you need to use an old version of the plugin to do that.

As far as this plugin it's created not by images but a letter text and css it's used in general by the plugin only where it have to show, otherwise it will show the original default avatar even into modals, due in modals js are not allowed and i don't have added by default.

But you have the source code so you can modify it at your owns but if you do that you will loose support for it. And i only give support when it's related to the plugin itself or something with default mybb skin.
When user doesn't have avatar in his profile it shows error. Where can i set default avatar? It happens after delete default template.
Inside profile the avatar would not show up because it's taken by the system, the plugin only takes care of the parts where avatars does not exist already.

You have to reset or revert to original your templates to set own customized avatars.

By the way i have updated the plugin, but in next version i will take sugestions and more to make it more usefull.

Anyways you can use it by manual to set your customized avatars for guests or users at your owns, the difference will be that many parts of new codes must be written in order to get, and set new customized values aswell.

Cheers.
Now i discover that the avatar doesnt show because it generates gravatar or something,
[Image: PfviROL.png]

Now when i register with new user he has gravatar with his name. How can i disable this and put default avatar?

Another problem is popup doesnt work correctly. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. (cant click to view)

And i have a question about avatar in showthread. In settings there is option to show avatar in thread. User who created the thread and then avatar who did last reply. How can i change this to show avatar always of thread creator?

Thanks in advance
(2019-11-09, 04:54 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]Now i discover that the avatar doesnt show because it generates gravatar or something,

Now when i register with new user he has gravatar with his name. How can i disable this and put default avatar?

Another problem is popup doesnt work correctly. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. (cant click to view)

This is an issue I also had in post: https://community.mybb.com/thread-189492...pid1337618

I believe he will review it soon for us Smile
This plugin is full of bugs.

When i disable user info on hover or click
[Image: lWHL75o.pngp]

Ok i download the update and now it works. But why it is avatar with letter instead of images/default_avatar.png?
(2019-11-09, 04:55 PM)makpaolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-09, 04:54 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]Now i discover that the avatar doesnt show because it generates gravatar or something,

This is an issue I also had in post: https://community.mybb.com/thread-189492...pid1337618

I believe he will review it soon for us Smile

That was fixed don't use the old version.

(2019-11-09, 05:07 PM)tonik Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin is full of bugs.

When i disable user info on hover or click
[Image: lWHL75o.pngp]

Ok i download the update and now it works. But why it is avatar with letter instead of images/default_avatar.png?

Don't use the mod if it's full of bugs for you.

If you wanna add default avatar use the 2.9.x version.

Since 3.0 it loads text and css don't load images for guests due it's a waste of time to reload duicated images many times. It's a perform but it's good for many users and me and since i write to my own purposes it's as is and it'll be. I only share my mod with users for free if you don't like it use another one, there are another versions that can be used.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36