MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
A suggestion for the future:

Maybe add avatars to the usercp in usercp_latest_subscribed & usercp_latest_threads.

Also, possibly add avatars to showthread when the latest threads box appears (sidebox plugin).

Angel
good idea i will work on that but right now avatars can be improved easily with the same var Smile so only needs the user id and i think that can be used on that templates with manual adds by the way.

And for sidebox only add the hook for showthread to the sidebox function must be enought so i have to review it that sidebox plugin to know how it works and add right switch for that purpose i think right now is an easy addittion but i will review it asap Smile

Thanks for the feedback Smile
(2017-06-27, 06:23 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]good idea i will work on that but right now avatars can be improved easily with the same var Smile so only needs the user id and i think that can be used on that templates with manual adds by the way.

And for sidebox only add the hook for showthread to the sidebox function must be enought so i have to review it that sidebox plugin to know how it works and add right switch for that purpose i think right now is an easy addittion but i will review it asap Smile

Thanks for the feedback Smile

Thanks!
Ok added, try it github version and let me know...

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/lastposter-a...18x-series

I will work on some imrpvements and more like customization of stylesheet so if anyone can contribute it must be very usefull.

Well only upload new files and add it into your templates whenever you like to show avatars:

This templates:

usercp_latest_subscribed
usercp_latest_threads

<avatarep_uid_[{$thread['lastposteruid']}]>

And with the uploaded file only use your sidebox plugin and done, now have to work fine Smile

Otherwise you can deactivate and activate plugin and plugin do his job by itself Wink
^That was quick  Wink

I made the changes now, and the usercp works fine. No avatars on showthread in latest thread box. You can see here:
https://www.opelopcforum.co.za/Thread-New-to-forum

After deactivating sidebox and reactivating, the box does not appear on showthread.

Anything else I have to do to sidebox plugin?
Ok done Smile

Thanks for your feedback i was not see that part before, so i update the code to show it on that part that was only a typo error but now have to work fine.

Try it now and if any issue just let me know.

Anyway i have updated that plugin onto my local board to make it works fine in new versions of mybb. ( I mean sidebox plugin).
^Sidebox on showthread not working for me unfortunately. I have also modified sidebox plugin - updated with latest portal function and some style changes. I attach.
Maybe i was update after your post but i was updated a few minutes ago with some changes onto conditions to show avatars.

Do you have uploaded the new file of avatars ?

And your file is fine the same way to load avatars must be work. So if you have avatars on portal or index or anyway in plugin parts this values are taken from your templates on portal.

review that template of latest threads please to know what can be happen..

Template:

portal_latestthreads_thread

Review you have this value:

(2017-06-28, 02:30 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe i was update after your post but i was updated a few minutes ago with some changes onto conditions to show avatars.

Do you have uploaded the new file of avatars ?

And your file is fine the same way to load avatars must be work. So if you have avatars on portal or index or anyway in plugin parts this values are taken from your templates on portal.

review that template of latest threads please to know what can be happen..

Template:

portal_latestthreads_thread

Review you have this value:

Yes I checked, and that variable is correct. I downloaded the latest avatarep.php from github now about 15mins ago.

Funny thing is the latest threads box does not appear at all on showthread, not just avatars that are missing.

Is the use of $settings['sidebox5'] == 1 correct ?

There is no "sidebox5" in the sidebox script, and 

$sidebox_setting_5 = array(
		"sid"			=> "NULL",
		"name"			=> "sb1",
		"title"			=> "Box 1",
		"description"	=> "",
		"optionscode"	=> 'select
 = None
{$sbwelcome} = Welcome Box
{$sbpms} = PM box
{$sbsearch} = Search box
{$sbstats} = Stat
{$sbwhosonline} = Online
{$sblatestthreads} = latest threads
{$sbaddbox1} = additional box 1
{$sbaddbox2} = additional box 2',
		"value"			=> '',
		"disporder"		=> '5',
		"gid"			=> intval($gid),
	);

where name = "sb1"

EDIT: Sorry there is, further down in script. Ignore above
What are the settings you have changed on avatars and on sidebox, i mean default settings.

If you have changed some of them let me know which options to reproduce error and make a fix for it.

I was update a new file with some options, but i work with default plugins options in both cases to make it work.

And thanks for your sugestions and your time Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36