MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@call911 did you read @Eska post ?

I really apreciate if you can give me details to make a best repo and upload here as stable and working on version.
Up to date.

Newest version 2.8.6 ready to download tested and working on version with some new improvements and fixes.
Is it possible to have a setting that turns off the avatar for guests? Thanks.
Nope at the moment @Ashley1, i add avatar for guest on latest versions due a some petitions.

But i can add it as option like many other options. If you prefer maybe some other user use it i add for future release this option, formated names and maybe other code mods. It's good to see someone have a feedback xD.

I add this option as formatted names next week on github i works as allways on github for new versions until i have a tested and working version to release it here.
(2016-06-04, 06:59 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Nope at the moment @Ashley1, i add avatar for guest on latest versions due a some petitions.

But i can add it as option like many other options. If you prefer maybe some other user use it i add for future release this option, formated names and maybe other code mods. It's good to see someone have a feedback xD.

I add this option as formatted names next week on github i works as allways on github for new versions until i have a tested and working version to release it here.

Nice plugin, thanks. I have permissions set so that guests cannot view member profiles, without logging in or registering. So there's no point in displaying links to guest that they cannot view.

There is a missing language define: I add

$l['avatarep_portal'] = "Avatar in Portal - Latest Threads";
$l['avatarep_portal_descrip'] = "Shows avatar of announcements user in Portal";

Here is my complete language file (English) with changes

<?php
/**
*  Language English
*  Last Poster Avatar on Threads and Forums v 2.8.2
*  Sitio Web: http://forosmybb.es
*  Autor: Dark Neo - [email protected]
*/

// Don't remove this values
$l['avatarep_name'] = "Shows Avatar on Threadlist and Forumlist";
$l['avatarep_descrip'] = "Shows lastposter avatar on threadlist and forumlist and owners thread on threadlist.";
$l['avatarep_config'] = "Plugin Configuration";

// Use this to change in your language phrases
$l['avatarep_title'] = "[Plugin] Shows Avatar on Threads and forums";
$l['avatarep_title_descrip'] = "Configure this plugin (avatar options)";

$l['avatarep_power'] = "Enable/Disable Plugin";
$l['avatarep_power_descrip'] = "Select if you want to activate this plugin";

$l['avatarep_forum'] = "Avatar on Forums";
$l['avatarep_forum_descrip'] = "Shows lastposter avatar on forumlist";

$l['avatarep_thread_owner'] = "Avatar on Threadlist - Owner";
$l['avatarep_thread_owner_descrip'] = "Shows owners avatar on threadlist";

$l['avatarep_thread_lastposter'] = "Avatar on Threadlist- Lastposter";
$l['avatarep_thread_lastposter_descrip'] = "Shows lastposter avatar on threadlist";

$l['avatarep_thread_announcements'] = "Avatar on Threadlist - Announcements";
$l['avatarep_thread_announcements_descrip'] = "Shows avatar of announcements user";

$l['avatarep_portal'] = "Avatar in Portal - Latest Threads";
$l['avatarep_portal_descrip'] = "Shows avatar of announcements user in Portal";

$l['avatarep_search'] = "Avatar on Search";
$l['avatarep_search_descrip'] = "Shows avatar on search results";

$l['avatarep_menu'] = "Onclick Menu";
$l['avatarep_menu_descrip'] = "Shows a menu popup on event click for every user on his avatar";
?>
Yes on github i add all missing langs for new additions, thans for the feedback. (And new improvements).

I have to review and test to upload here, i think i miss some lang changes on the latest sended file here, but have to work anyway. I add it all on github.

I use this lang var in this case:

$l['avatarep_portal'] = "Avatar on portal";
$l['avatarep_portal_descrip'] = "Shows avatars on latest threads and style announcements on portal";

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/lastposter-a...18x-series

But now with the new options i change to your vars seems to look better now Big Grin

Thanks and new options added:

Avatar for guests to whos or not and formatted names (Somes users prefer to now use).

So you can download files deactivate and activate to load new opts and then make template changes to style at your own.
Thanks for the changes.

MikeInToshx

I had to manually fix a lot of things to make this work, what changes exactly does this version have, and will my changes be undone when I replace these files with the newer version??
@MikeInToshx

The changes i say on every post i make a change, even in github you have the code so you can see what have been changed since latest release.

But anyway if you use it and make template changes i recomend you to not up to date, or make a theme backup before deactivate plugin. The activate plugin and reload templates, the changes i do not remember but every change maded i send a post with new changes and improves. I do not know what version do you have anyway and i do not remember exact changes on every repo, so that's the reason why is on github, there you find with dates every change maded in source code.

NOTE: Additionally you can see and compare your version with new versions one by one, i send new files with all changes commented on here. You can see changes and imrpvements added on every new development version i send here, if some parts are changed or removed or deletes o comment on that release and yuou can verify there everytime you want.

@Ashley1

It's a pleasure work in this plugin and add new features i have to add some code changes on popup when i got the time to do at the moment only add some change to load popup on mouseover, but this method i want to change it because modal boxes with this improve are so uggly, I want to change a new popup with ajax methods but more easier to load and customized style.
(2016-06-08, 09:00 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]@Ashley1

It's a pleasure work in this plugin and add new features i have to add some code changes on popup when i got the time to do at the moment only add some change to load popup on mouseover, but this method i want to change it because modal boxes with this improve are so uggly, I want to change a new popup with ajax methods but more easier to load and customized style.

Like IP Board, guess that's jQuery. The mouseover option currently may annoy some users IMO if they accidently mouseover a profile, but thanks for the good work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36