MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastposter avatar 3.0.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Thanks in advance Smile

Yes it was a bug, and fixed one for next 2.9.8 version it is only on github at this point

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/lastposter-a...master.zip

Download it and let me know abour any issue to work on it and fix all to update in here.

I will wait until new year to upload all my github repos in here, because that are the latest versions of my plugins. But they are under development allways adding, removing, improving, etc new addons or functions.
thx that fixed it

also i think this plugin conflicts with https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=128

when Display formatted usernames
Shows format names for every usergroup with html code configured

is set to Yes

if i have this installed i don't need that one anymore?

i have set it as yes for you to see the effect
Ok that is a known issue because you do not need that plugin installed. My plugin offers that improvement since 1.0 version for mybb 1.6.3

Now i ha added the option to set No formatted names if you like to use that plugin but it is not needed.

That is the conflict to prevent use duplicated codes that are unusefull if you have one installed.

Is like you want to use mybb 1.8.14 over mybb 1.6.18 there is no sense right ?

Same happens in here and that reason is the option to use the way you like for that stuff Smile

Anyway i will add it a patch to prevent that and a warn message that case.

But the fix will be implemented for this version before update in here thanks for the feedback Smile
(2017-12-27, 02:30 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok that is a known issue because you do not need that plugin installed. My plugin offers that improvement since 1.0 version for mybb 1.6.3

Now i ha added the option to set No formatted names if you like to use that plugin but it is not needed.

That is the conflict to prevent use duplicated codes that are unusefull if you have one installed.

Is like you want to use mybb 1.8.14 over mybb 1.6.18 there is no sense right ?

Same happens in here and that reason is the option to use the way you like for that stuff Smile

Anyway i will add it a patch to prevent that and a warn message that case.

But the fix will be implemented for this version before update in here thanks for the feedback Smile

ok i'll just uninstall the other one since yours also provided the same feature and more  Big Grin

i can't find the thread to get help for "Thread icons & prefixes on index" https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=749

if i enable icon some text will go out of bound

check out my forum to see how it looks like
Go to your forumdisplay_subforums template

In the last column you have something like this:

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="15%">

Change it to:

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="25%">

Is the right and missing value because you have 15%

But you can set at your own in pixels like 300px

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="300">

This is for not responsive or fluid tables but anyway mybb hasn´t have a responsive design so put at your owns

Do the same for your forumbit_depth1_cat template

You have this:

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="200">

Set the same 300 value or 25% and play at your owns to see al entire content in the right way.

Here some css do not response like word-break so the best option is this Smile

See yah and let me know.
(2017-12-28, 12:29 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your forumdisplay_subforums template

In the last column you have something like this:

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="15%">

Change it to:

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="25%">

Is the right and missing value because you have 15%

But you can set at your own in pixels like 300px

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="300">

This is for not responsive or fluid tables but anyway mybb hasn´t have a responsive design so put at your owns

Do the same for your forumbit_depth1_cat template

You have this:

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="200">

Set the same 300 value or 25% and play at your owns to see al entire content in the right way.

Here some css do not response like word-break so the best option is this Smile

See yah and let me know.

thx for your reply
i'll let you know when i have time to do the edit
btw it looks normal on my 7 in android table
so weird  Big Grin
Yeah let me know to try help you if do not Smile

Thanks for the feedback now i know it is close to update here then Smile
I noticed that using this plugin makes it so that thread view count isn't updated. Is this a known bug? / is there a fix? i'm on 1.8.15. Disabling the plugin allows the thread view count to update.
That is weird, i have used since the first mybb version until now with the latest plugin version and works fine. And it sounds too strange more because in none moment plugin takes other data unleas username or useravatar.

I think it is due cloudflare or your explorer cache. I have no experienced this never but i will review it anyway in the latest mybb version, but i have no uptdated due this latest version have several bugs.

I have tested right now into my forums and i have seen several new threads with no 0 in counters and all thread view counters are update on demand.

So i think maybe is other thing but i'll review into a new mybb installation and in my free host updated where i have mybb 1.8.15 and some plugins installed to see and try to find if is an issue or do not.

What plugin version do you have ?
Do you have a clean mybb 1.8.15 installation or an updated board ?
(2018-03-27, 05:16 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]That is weird, i have used since the first mybb version until now with the latest plugin version and works fine. And it sounds too strange more because in none moment plugin takes other data unleas username or useravatar.

I think it is due cloudflare or your explorer cache. I have no experienced this never but i will review it anyway in the latest mybb version, but i have no uptdated due this latest version have several bugs.

I have tested right now into my forums and i have seen several new threads with no 0 in counters and all thread view counters are update on demand.

So i think maybe is other thing but i'll review into a new mybb installation and in my free host updated where i have mybb 1.8.15 and some plugins installed to see and try to find if is an issue or do not.

What plugin version do you have ?
Do you have a clean mybb 1.8.15 installation or an updated board ?

Sorry for the super late reply..

I am on an updated board (1.8.15), It worked fine in 1.8.14. I have version 2.9.8. I wonder if it's a conflict between two plugins, (i'm not too experienced with web dev so i might be shooting way off mark here)? it started working as soon as I disabled your plugin so i automatically assumed there was a conflict with it. I also tried rebuilding the caches, no luck there. I'll keep looking i guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36