MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<div style="float:right;"><i class="fa fa-refresh fa-spin" style="font-size: 12px; color: #fff;" ></i>

Why does this line have a refresh font awesome icon next to the search bar but it's not doing nothing?
(2015-02-11, 12:54 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]<div style="float:right;"><i class="fa fa-refresh fa-spin" style="font-size: 12px; color: #fff;" ></i>

Why does this line have a refresh font awesome icon next to the search bar but it's not doing nothing?

I like the spinning icon for search
Hey Andrew, the "insert" buttons on the mybb editor are a bit blurry is this an easy fix?
How would i add more background images using your theme?

Sorry im new Sad
Hey Scream.

You are best reading through this thread what you have asked is in here, anyway.

To upload more images go to your FTP client and drag and drop images to this directory "/public_html/images/igame"

Once you've uploaded your background navigate to... Admin panel > Templates & Styles > iGame > global.css

Then from the selector choose "body" then you just need to edit the background file name to the one you uploaded, click save Smile
(2015-02-12, 01:32 PM)damowhite666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Andrew, the "insert" buttons on the mybb editor are a bit blurry is this an easy fix?

Which insert button? The theme doesn't touch the editor
Strange.... It seems to be any of them, unless it's my eyesight?

[Image: rPJBWbx.png]
Yea i see that also now, you'll have to edit one of your editor stylesheets.

You'll need to edit /root/jscripts/sceeditor/editor_themes/mybb.css

look for this

div.sceditor-dropdown .button {

Add below it

text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #fff; 
No worries andrew Smile

Thanks.

Worked, thanks Andrew Smile
Hi Andrew

How can i show topic status icons in showthread like this in default theme
[Image: Capture.png]

Whereas i think you employ fontawesome icons for this, how can i show those default status icons in this theme. Because i am unable to differentiate a locked thread and a normal thread without hovering over the icon. So kindly help me.

[Image: screenshot_1.png]