MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here you go
1. Set the random background images in the CSS.

.randbg {
background: url('../images/1.jpg') no-repeat center center fixed;
-webkit-background-size: cover;
-moz-background-size: cover;
-o-background-size: cover;
background-size: cover;
}
.randbg.bg1 {
background-image: url('../images/1.jpg');
}
.randbg.bg2 {
background-image: url('../images/2.jpg');
}
.randbg.bg3 {
background-image: url('../images/3.jpg');
}

2. Add a class 'randbg' to your body tag.

<body class="randbg">
3. Load the jQuery javascript library and jQuery randomBackground plugin at the bottom of you html document.

<script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"></script>
<script src="js/rand.bg.js"></script>
4. Call the plugin with options. That's it.

<script>
$(".randbg").RandBG({
ClassPrefix: "bg",
count: 10
});
</script>
http://www.jqueryscript.net/other/jQuery-Plugin-For-Random-Background-Image-randomBackground.html
This is a really good theme. I only have one question. How do I change the avatar size of the avatars in the postbit, but not mess up the alignment of everything else?
The avatars are way too small.
(2015-05-17, 05:01 AM)SilentThief Wrote: [ -> ]This is a really good theme. I only have one question. How do I change the avatar size of the avatars in the postbit, but not mess up the alignment of everything else?
The avatars are way too small.

You change them in your ACP

Board Settings » Show Thread Options » Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts
I feel so stupid. I am so sorry for wasting your time lol
Thanks Smile
Threads that I've locked don't seem to have any locked icon, I tried finding where I can fix this but can't find it, any help?

[Image: GFgdL81.png]

I know for sure that thread is locked
(2015-05-10, 08:56 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your UCP and check whether the "Show images" option is enabled. IIRC there's also a setting in the ACP for signature images, but I'm not sure about that.

But it's certainly not a bug as you can see below Wink

(2015-05-19, 09:01 AM)smt Wrote: [ -> ]Threads that I've locked don't seem to have any locked icon, I tried finding where I can fix this but can't find it, any help?

[Image: GFgdL81.png]

I know for sure that thread is locked

I too have this same issue.
Shows a lock for me for closed threads, just tested it.

Can one of you send me a test admin or mod account so i can try it on your site?
(2015-05-20, 11:26 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Shows a lock for me for closed threads, just tested it.

Can one of you send me a test admin or mod account so i can try it on your site?

Alright I'm PMing you with the details. I did a few edits here and there and I'm not great at CSS but nothing should be in the way

I actually worked out why, in thread_status.css, all of the icons for thread status' were the folder, but changing the locked ones to have the content "\f023" (the locked icon) worked for me
Is there a simple way to change the green color of the theme to a better color?
(2015-05-23, 01:42 AM)SilentThief Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a simple way to change the green color of the theme to a better color?

Use inspect element in your browser on all the green bits, then change them in global.css and other style sheets.