MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-09-08, 02:49 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]It's mainly just editing the menu and adding social login, with the odd FontAwesome icon change.

What about the additional and custom buttons I made? Some changes on Postbit? Hmm..
I can't see buttons as i'm not logged in but it's all pretty easy stuff. I'm not sure what that heart is for on your menu? it doesn't do nothing when clicked.
(2015-09-08, 04:30 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see buttons as i'm not logged in but it's all pretty easy stuff. I'm not sure what that heart is for on your menu? it doesn't do nothing when clicked.

It doesn't have any function yet. It'll be a Secret Event of some sort when I have more members.
Hi,

I am having an issue with the index display. Any idea on how to fix?  I thought the avatar in the index plugin was the issue... but i removed it and this is still happening.
Try delete the theme from your site and re upload it again?
thank you for this nice theme Blush
really nice theme.

i have a problem now,
in my forum, this theme is slow for google chrome when we scrolling up and down etc..
any idea why? what should i do?

http://ceylonvegans.org/forum/

thanks Big Grin
Awesome theme!

Two issues that im having (m pretty much a noob at this, but have figured most things out).  

For some reason I cant replace the Igame logo in the top left with my logo.  Ive did this numerous times on other themes, but this one the "Igame" seems to be text and not a png/jpeg.  Even when I set the destination to my logo image it doesnt seem to work.  In new.css template i found the .logotext and added a background line with the url for my logo, and it shows up that way, but its still under the "igame" text.  Please help me fix this!

Second if the user clicks on their name on the top left it brings up a page not found window.  How can I make this take them to their user cp?

Thanks for your time
(2015-10-09, 05:38 PM)wreckn Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome theme!

Two issues that im having (m pretty much a noob at this, but have figured most things out).  

For some reason I cant replace the Igame logo in the top left with my logo.  Ive did this numerous times on other themes, but this one the "Igame" seems to be text and not a png/jpeg.  Even when I set the destination to my logo image it doesnt seem to work.  In new.css template i found the .logotext and added a background line with the url for my logo, and it shows up that way, but its still under the "igame" text.  Please help me fix this!

Second if the user clicks on their name on the top left it brings up a page not found window.  How can I make this take them to their user cp?

Thanks for your time

Look in your default MyBB header template and replace the logo code with mine in your iGame header template.

Whats your forum url?
When a main forum is collapsed it should show a [+] for expand when you hover over it.
It still shows the [-] while collapsed.
Probably because there is no thead collapsed class in the code when i inspect the element in comparison to others.
Where can i add that if i may ask?

Thanks for the great theme by the way.
On mobile devices not showing the correct forum. Will update template with the mobile version?
Sorry for bad English.